Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
Imho mind control should give you constant and unlimited access to all dat ass. I mean it is MIND CONTROL you literally control the actions that would mean once under your control that's it. unless you release them they are your sex pet forever.

Summoning ehh not crazy about snapping my fingers for only one purpose of making someone appear on command. Would not be overly useful imho would be kind of reverse instant transmission I suppose it could be strategic in some greater plot implementation but meh.

Imho this is a hentai game the plot doesn't have to revolve around you building a harem. But it should at least be more about you having sex. For a time travel arc would that be you seducing the girls before they get with their husbands...

Reactions: Dangel610
Mar 8, 2017
Haven't played but I like the shown artwork. Do you absolutely have to play as a child or can you actually play as a man? Also, approximately how much content is there currently?

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I was expected some more interactions with Vados speak more perveted topics for unlock vaginal and anal sex,deepthroath,etc, maybe in the future..., and not less important trainer curruping the girl that we made

Last edited:

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
Her assjob is about the all you can get from her at this point.
When you flirted enough (dunno how much since the timer at some point vanishes), you get Godly Handjob at the corruption menu and can change her outfit for the action... but it is not much of content there.

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
While I like the universe and overall game idea, I fell like lately the game is stagnating on the sexy parts...
- new characters, but up to no progress
- 6 rooms with up to no interaction, except the repetition with A18
- and even that seems bugged: after "sleeping" (that butt cheek job) with A18, flirting afterwards was actually replaced with sleeping
- no indicators of character/relationships progress

Moreover I personally liked the art style from previous versions (A18 landing, flashing, butt peeking) more since they seemed to have less blurred graphics.

Still curious to see what becomes of that game (still got me checking it out every update)

kind regards

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Update was pretty bare bones if you don't care about Videl. It was just a Majin 21 blowjob scene, Android 21 titfuck, and then that's it for those two. The whole take the day off thing could have been soo much better than just one scene with Caulifla, and a mind control one with 18. I'd thought it'd be a back to back since it said some and not one of my girls.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Haven't played but I like the shown artwork. Do you absolutely have to play as a child or can you actually play as a man? Also, approximately how much content is there currently?
It's just fucking hilarious reading this. You wouldn't know he was a shota at all, besides Vados bringing up that the god is young.

Oct 9, 2018
So, I can make 18's outfits, but cant I put on her yet? When I Flirt with her, it goes back to that assjob she does while sleeping with her, so I guess it doesnt increase anymore affection...
She can wear them if you have the mind control power and select Godly Handjob

bitmaster

Jan 25, 2018
does the 0.7c
View attachment 247266

Overview:
You play as a young boy (age left to user choice due to patreon rules) who is chosen to be the next god of destruction in universe 7 following the exile of both Beerus and Champa. With the help of your angel Vados you must attend to the duties of a GoD and raise the mortal level of universe 7. The main aspect of this game is that it is focused more on customisation as opposed to quantity. You will be able to modify the costumes of nearly every character you meet in game.
Previously "Dragon Ball Infinity"

Thread Updated: 2019-06-18
Release Date: 2019-06-17
Developer: Masquerade
Censorship: None
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac (v0.7b): - - - -
Linux (v0.7b): - - - -
Android (v0.7b): - - - -

Thanks to dankdick for sharing!

View attachment 147641 View attachment 150266 View attachment 119975 View attachment 150269 View attachment 119978 View attachment 119976 View attachment 185994 View attachment 185996 View attachment 185997 View attachment 183902
does the 0.7c save file work for new release?

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes