The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
W
Well, with me she changed clothes when i have the mind control power, in the corruption option, you have the "godly handjob" iirc, u select this option and in the scene you can make she change clothes
problem the godly handjob option is broken and throws and exception when you select it at least it does for me

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
Is this thing still a big mess of bugs? Really tempted to replay with the new version but have so many horrible memories of the bugs :eek:

darkwolf0x

Jul 10, 2018
My only complaint is that you have a tag of "Mind Control" and like only 1 instance in-game to use it. My only question is why the name change for the game? I just assume Funimation threatened to sue lol

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ok so I seem to have "fixed" that godly handjob issue I've been having. As far as i can tell the problem is that the game starts displaying the option before he affection level is high enough for it. After I flirted with her a few more times the game said I could corrupt her further and then I was able to trigger the GHJ scene without error.

Reactions: luisar018

DjPhat22

Nov 7, 2017
You can do the the second Videl scene if you select it right after you finish the first scene. It wont work if you sleep and then try to do it.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Can somebody upload their full save folder? Seems that just the save file doesnt have the scenes for remembering from the dragon.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes