jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
what do you mean complete it as soon as it pops up
If I remember correctly it shows up after butt scene and you should be able to complete it right then, but if you go to sleep then you will be stuck with it.
Oh allright, so it's a bit buggy. How do I reset the prisoner progress? (Sorry for the dumb questions...)
Just go to namekians in universe 6 and wish to reset prisoner.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have always loved the dragon ball. well not really only watched it for the sexy ladies. when will chi chi be added

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so i just downloaded the game lastnight used an old save had some problems when talking to people with a screen with like ignor rollback stuff. so should i start over are what. the other question is why can't you travil to earth and why can't i have more fun with bulma and her mother lol. also is the quest finished when bulma talkes about you and time travel.

Punk4u

Jun 13, 2018
How do I summon prisoners? I have the option, but whenever I press it, it just says that I should sleep.
Go to the dragon and reset Prisoner Progress Then sleep for the night and then the button will work note you have to do those in exact order or you wont be able to summon the prisoner for the first time

Punk4u

Jun 13, 2018
How do I summon prisoners? I have the option, but whenever I press it, it just says that I should sleep.
Go to the dragon and reset Prisoner Progress Then sleep for the night and then the button will work note you have to do those in exact order or you wont be able to summon the prisoner for the first time

Reactions: Setroc

VampLena

Jun 19, 2019
I really enjoyed this game, but i have to say, without dragonball content, this game would not be nearly as good, and just another generic h-game.

I really hope, there will continue to be a dragonball version even if they need to do 2 versions. I understand, they want to make money off of this but, this game seems like its quickly heading to the same place Fairy Tale adventure went, that generic mess that is AD Godfather they released on steam, since they stripped out all the content that made Fairy Tale Popular.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
i was gonna write a new review for a v0.8 since i did make one for v0.7 and the dev said that the start was gonna change. here it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh... it's the same thing i wrote the last time? why yes, cos nothing has changed from the start. so, what's new? new costumes, scenes for android 18 and new story apparently. why did i say apparently? cos i asked android 18 to give me godly handjob and she said this

well. the costumes? asking android 18 get's her to say no. asking heles to make one?
and from king kai?

soooo.... devs...? wtf happened? btw, this is a new save and not from v0.7

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Is the game currently stopped at the pré training on Earth (After killing the apprentice)?

As to the prisonner, did not see an option to summon, which screen should it be ?

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Where can i summon the dragon? I looked every option,every planet, couldnt find anywhere the option. ._.

Or i need to start a new game maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: seden

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
This is why I have to read the comments. literally downloaded and mostly finished (only prisoner left do to me forgetting and an error where it won't appear in your daily task slots is in second half) and they are releasing (V0.9 or0.8.? today at what timezone) anyways just a reminder to always read the comments.

Reactions: Canto Forte
D

Deleted member 1101747

yeah that was from the paid by me $10.00 feature, and the creator switch the MEGA links for these for I have no clue why. I don't know why I can't attach the files from the folder on this site, I already tested the links myself and downloaded. they are safe but make sure you use a ad blocker or something because you know those fake pop ups when you try to download something legit.

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes