Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Man, I just found and played through this today, and I have to say - the art style is fantastic, and the type of scenes you get for the most part are straight up my alley, so I love pretty much everything about this. I was especially glad they added the new Captain Phineapple scene, 'cause she is bae as fuck (considering the first scene she had was, ahem, looking at it from the wrong angle). With that said, there NEEDS to be content with Heles and the player's mortal especially ('cause she is STUNNING).

Also, the changelog for 0.8 says it "added Bulma's mother" and "added Videl scene", which requires prisoner progress to be reset to access. However, as far as I could see (after resetting progress), Videl still only has the one scene (the scene where the player just lifts her in the air or something and you just see her ass, while the player jerks off); did I miss something? Is there actually a new Videl scene that I'm missing? Also, where is Bulma's mother?

D

Deleted member 974646

Where does it introduce the new fetish? I cant find it.

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
How can I replay sex scenes that have already happened?

Need to see 18 suck this cock again.
You can get a scene with A18 if you visit her in her room on MC's planet (it's the first one on the right in the hall with the six rooms), and you've already corrupted her (which you do by flirting with her in her room a few times).

Beyond that, if you want to see the earlier scenes with her, you need to have saved them (which I recommend doing for all scenes, seeing as you have, what, 9 pages of 4 slots each), and you get an additional scenewith her at one point if you have mind control selected as your power (though I'm not sure the exact process to unlocking it, I just kinda randomly popped it).

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
You can get a scene with A18 if you visit her in her room on MC's planet (it's the first one on the right in the hall with the six rooms), and you've already corrupted her (which you do by flirting with her in her room a few times).

Beyond that, if you want to see the earlier scenes with her, you need to have saved them (which I recommend doing for all scenes, seeing as you have, what, 9 pages of 4 slots each), and you get an additional scenewith her at one point if you have mind control selected as your power (though I'm not sure the exact process to unlocking it, I just kinda randomly popped it).
One of the features of the dragon balls was recall scenes.

Deadman64

Mar 8, 2018
how do I get back the bar that tells me how much ki and godly power I have. One minute its there then after a cut seen it no longer pops up.

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
One of the features of the dragon balls was recall scenes.
Ohhh, right, I completely forgot about that (though I totally knew that existed). I think I kind of forgot about it 'cause it only has the A18 and Bulma story scenes though, right? It'd be nice if it also included other story scenes (and the optional ones), like Vados and Phineapple and Caulifla.

how do I get back the bar that tells me how much ki and godly power I have. One minute its there then after a cut seen it no longer pops up.
Pretty sure that's just because there is nothing left in the story that is affected by those stats after that point. The stats disappeared at one point for me too, so I'm pretty sure it's intended.

Reactions: Canto Forte

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
Played the game (v0.08a) after a long gap. (Last time I played was 0.07b) It was really lovely to see how there was a drastic change in artwork, and that the girls are now, all in right proportions. It's so satisfying that the dev team is listening to our feedback. All characters now are appealing and very different than others. New Bulma looks very good & the scenes for Caulifla are hot. The only main girl left to be revamped is Videl, which I'm pretty sure will be adjusted soon. 10/10 for content progress in this update.

Now, about a bug that I found. The AssFuck event with Caulifla is reached on Corruption level 2, where she reveals that mutual orgasm seems to help rejuvenate her power. However, this scene gets triggered (before actually doing any flirting/corruption actions with her) when the MC takes a day off to fuck a girl. All the dialogues about power up, mutual orgasm etc. are the same, hence I think the scene should trigger only after the AssFuck requirements were met & the scene was done once.

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
Asking Heles or King Kai for costumes give me "an exception has ocurred" errors, how to fix this?
King Kai's content is unavailable atm. Might come in future updates. For Heles you need to first progress on A18, be able to make pruchases from Shin via Godly coins & also do Queen Phineapple's questline to make her shop available.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Clothes issues will exist for now. Here is the work around.
1. Wait till part two of the game before asking for clothes.
2. Ask Helena for clothes first.
3. Have mind control as your ability (the dragon can change your special ability he is in universe 6 on the upper right hand most planet)
4. Use the Godly handjob option on Android 18 when affection is high enough.

For cheaters: Don't extract the game it causes crashes 100% of the time with these events. Use a site like saveeditonline instead. Android 18 affection is reset in part 2 and her name in the system is changed.

I don't condone cheating but it's easier than explaining that games break because you cheat.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes