Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
If I remember correctly, your mortal lives with you (God of Destruction) now on your planet with in a seperate room. You just can not visit her. But I am not really sure if that is the case. Have not seen anything on your mortal in a while.

• Sad
Reactions: Haley Smith

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
If I remember correctly, your mortal lives with you (God of Destruction) now on your planet with in a separate room. You just can not visit her. But I am not really sure if that is the case. Have not seen anything on your mortal in a while.
She went to the time chamber to train before you go to the fight to defend your name. She is technically is on earth. So no she is not on your planet. (Yet) Also you technically visit her planet once.

Edit: fixed grammar of mine and quoted

Last edited:

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
GodTube is the gallery version of Divine Adventure. It has all the scenes of the game.
Does it, though? I tried it out just out of interest, and I remember that I couldn't find some scenes at least (such as Caulifla's scene in the cell she's imprisoned in, and Vados also only had her Introduction scene that you see at the beginning of the game).

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes