Reptail318

Sep 1, 2019
*I got redirectionated, sorry for the other theme haha*

As i sad on my thread, im having a problem with a game called Divine Adventure, by Masquerade. The problem is that when i do the Ki Sense Training with Vados, the pictures from the puzzle doesnt appear, so i cant advance!, i have proved several versions but nothing seems to work. My actual version is the lastest 0.8a. If someone has some kind of solution for this, please help me :/

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
*I got redirectionated, sorry for the other theme haha*

As i sad on my thread, im having a problem with a game called Divine Adventure, by Masquerade. The problem is that when i do the Ki Sense Training with Vados, the pictures from the puzzle doesnt appear, so i cant advance!, i have proved several versions but nothing seems to work. My actual version is the lastest 0.8a. If someone has some kind of solution for this, please help me :/
Just use console
Code:
Powerlevel = 101
Ki_Control = 1000
With these 2 commands you won't need to bother training ever again.

Reactions: khal25

WrittenBy

Feb 6, 2018
Hey there, I somehow can´t start the game. Everytime I try the icon pops up in the taskbar and the mouse arrow vanishes but the game doesn´t pop up. When I click the left somewhere I hear the game sound but I don´t see anything, I tried starting it in compatibility modes but still the same problem.

ZTR

May 28, 2017
Dont think many people are patrons for this game on this site so I'd expect a slow release here

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Divine Adventure v0.8b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

ADRO864

May 26, 2017

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.

Thanks mate, it's not for being ungrateful but, don't you have the PC version by pure casualty? Gggg

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017

lol no PC version rip

Reactions: draxas
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes