15minmen

Jul 21, 2018
much content to play?
So I just played through all there is in the game (or I could find) over the last two days. There is A LOT of story of mixed quality. There is no animations and training just randomly becomes useless. The Art is imho pretty amazing, but sadly very limited and spread out. You'll be playing quite a while befor getting anything more then boobs. Act2(?) seems to improve things by quite a bit and finally let you fuck some people ( so far 18 [two scenes], Caulifla [several stuff], Blumas Mom[one scene]). A lot of things seems unfinished like Videl, who shows up and after three events you fap to her butt and that is it. Also there is no animations for now. Which sucks.

As far as the game goes it is a little wonky, some issues, but nothing you can't work around. A little issues with story consistancy if you do things in an unexpected order which you absolutly can in act 1, otherwise pretty good. It needs work and hopefully more of that art, but it is nice. If you just look to fap, it isn't good right now.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
So I just played through all there is in the game (or I could find) over the last two days. There is A LOT of story of mixed quality. There is no animations and training just randomly becomes useless. The Art is imho pretty amazing, but sadly very limited and spread out. You'll be playing quite a while befor getting anything more then boobs. Act2(?) seems to improve things by quite a bit and finally let you fuck some people ( so far 18 [two scenes], Caulifla [several stuff], Blumas Mom[one scene]). A lot of things seems unfinished like Videl, who shows up and after three events you fap to her butt and that is it. Also there is no animations for now. Which sucks.

As far as the game goes it is a little wonky, some issues, but nothing you can't work around. A little issues with story consistancy if you do things in an unexpected order which you absolutly can in act 1, otherwise pretty good. It needs work and hopefully more of that art, but it is nice. If you just look to fap, it isn't good right now.
Please put in the review tab.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
so,i'm curious,we've got a bunch of women in the game so far (including my own personal favourite,android 18),but just how many are we going to wind up with ?

like for instance are we going to eventually get that blue haired woman maron,or maybe even someone like cheelai ? personally i'm of the mindset that as long as you can keep up with the content for each of the women introduced,the more the merrier.

Scrination

Jul 18, 2019
I've just gotta ask, with the previous comments about character redraws, is the long-haired Bulma from the early game gone for good? Because that would be a damn shame (just my opinion of course).

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but when saving some of the save slots some appear cropped off or off screen, i can't find any scrolling mechanics so i assume i'm either missing something or its something up with the game, but i would appreciate any help.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Did a full playthrough of this game, definately a fan of some of the songs used here. The story is a bit sparse but I'll review that at a later time when I"m not gushing over an actual good DBZ fan game that isn't complete trash.

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Gin can be a pain in the ass.
To beat him:
-Tribes= support the progressives
-Book=ignore
-Civilization: teach them fire
-The man: speak with him/ignore him

Reactions: DoisacChopper

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
What's the difference between Divine Adventure & Godtube ? only the Title ?
I ask this question cause both games are from Masquerade and seems exactly the same ...

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
What's the difference between Divine Adventure & Godtube ? only the Title ?
I ask this question cause both games are from Masquerade and seems exactly the same ...
One is the game and te other is like a Gallery with all the scenes in the game, is for people who don't want play the game and just see the fap material.

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
One is the game and te other is like a Gallery with all the scenes in the game, is for people who don't want play the game and just see the fap material.
The thing for me is that I'm playing Divine Adventure ignoring the fap material :whistle:, I just like the game.

Aelfan

Feb 13, 2019
wht,,, i have an error when i reach new scene with helles to make clothes for my MC , have anyone have same thing?

Reactions: H1x35
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes