SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
@ Masq Is it possible to have a mini Tournament of Power? just without having all universe destroyed this time. It would be cool to see All the God of Destruction fighting one another and to prove who is the strongest where everyone still thinks Gin is still. So for example, what if those who do have trouble with Gin's mission. an ends up putting him in his place in the tournament? As true gamers you don't want just just keep going back to save point just beacuse you messed up a his mission an keep trying. You want to see other storyline paths.

HASASASASA

Jul 3, 2019
well, im having a problem, after i beat beerus, the game says to me save, and, then, when i click to search the dragon balls, the event with beerus happens again and again, and i wanna play the other new features, what do i do?

Reactions: cumsniper

cumsniper

May 30, 2019
well, im having a problem, after i beat beerus, the game says to me save, and, then, when i click to search the dragon balls, the event with beerus happens again and again, and i wanna play the other new features, what do i do?
am also stuck in beerus loop

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Win/Linux:
This is only a Windows version not a Linux version, since it does not have the `DivineAdventure.sh` for it, so if it can be relabeled that be great

EDIT:
Here is an actual Linux build of this game

Last edited:
Reactions: johnelros

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I also made a Mac build of this game but it is completely untested as I have no machine to test this one, if anybody is willing to try it and let me know if it works that would be great
Full Disclaimer: It is an untested build, I can not be held responsible for any errors that might arise, All 'ye that download it be warned!

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes