Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
i got the loop as well, but i am thinking that it was put in deliberately because they tell you to save here. as in end of current content.

i did get a lot of errors in the library when the librarian was servicing me. forgot the planets name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goffers

May 20, 2018
Is there a fix for the videl bug? I've already tried selecting summoning as my power when starting a new game and that didn't work. I'm also playing an android port so I don't think I can open console.

ed132

Jul 12, 2019
I've stuck on this episode, but in 0.8b version
Every time I pick "search for the divine etc." game plays the same scene and dialogue with queen viastra and beerus. Last message always was "SAVE HERE" and then nothing happens,I see the same dialogue pool and the other do nothing except h-scene with panchy or a18. Help me pls if it's bug or tell what to do if itis not

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This game has the same basic problem that Fairy Tale Adventures had.
The rest of the game is okay, the art is good, but there isn't enough art in the sex scenes and the writing is too short and not erotic at all.

As it is now, I'd rather just download the pics and add them to my rule34 collection.

Reactions: cumsniper

dubura

May 10, 2017
i dont care for the fact that you have to kill the girl that the sayion soldier rapes there should be an option to bring her back

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I wonder.... Vegeta is our great grandson??? Or we have a different bloodline. Our yamoshi looks like broly.

Kidjohd

Jan 9, 2019
Should i feel bad that i like the story more than the sex scenes and just want to know what happens next even if there is no sex scenes.

Reactions: JenusKudo
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes