dudebro12345_

Aug 27, 2019
I'm getting a bug. I'm at the part where you're on the Saiyan ship. Beerus arrives, you knock him, and then it says SAVE HERE. But now whenever I choose to look for the divine dragon balls, it just replays the Beerus event over and over again.
Im stuck with that right now, and my only other save is from a while away. Have you found a way to resolve it? or jump back to an unsaved save?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Whats the end of this build cuz i get back in time to get the devine dragon balls and beerus comes and trys to fight me and i cant get past it am i stuck or its that the end of the current build?

Reactions: ĐȺɍꝁnɇss

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017

Heavy Apologies for the lateness. It really wasn't our intention. A scene for Vados was taking slightly longer to draw and therefore caused a slight delay. Expect a release around the 4th.
We apologies greatly once more, we just like to make sure every update is up to scratch!

Reactions: ADRO864

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Well if you look at the amount of content intended for this release its not surprising there was a delay.
I mean check the list out:
- Bulma quest & lewd scenes
- Android 18 quest & lewd scenes
- Chi Chi quest & lewd scenes
- Story update (Alternate Timeline)
Plus after they said:
- Videl content
-Helles content
- Vados content
- Player Mortal content
- Queen Phineapple content (Possibly)

Seems like they targeting every character.

Tal921

Oct 30, 2019

Heavy Apologies for the lateness. It really wasn't our intention. A scene for Vados was taking slightly longer to draw and therefore caused a slight delay. Expect a release around the 4th.
We apologies greatly once more, we just like to make sure every update is up to scratch!
thank you

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Well if you look at the amount of content intended for this release its not surprising there was a delay.
I mean check the list out:
- Bulma quest & lewd scenes
- Android 18 quest & lewd scenes
- Chi Chi quest & lewd scenes
- Story update (Alternate Timeline)
Plus after they said:
- Videl content
-Helles content
- Vados content
- Player Mortal content
- Queen Phineapple content (Possibly)

Seems like they targeting every character.
Did all of this get added with the latest version because the changelong doesn't reflect that

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes