FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Lol, pretty cool tying everything back to him being Yamoshi all along. Still waiting for the update where we get to fuck Heles. It would be unbelievable not getting to fuck this Saiyan Queen.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
I wonder.... Vegeta is our great grandson??? Or we have a different bloodline. Our yamoshi looks like broly.
This is soo likely, if the planet down the line is named after Vegeta. There's no way we don't get to fuck the queen.
i dont care for the fact that you have to kill the girl that the sayion soldier rapes there should be an option to bring her back
There's been some weird choices in this game. There was that group rape choice too, when it could have easily be consensual.
Sad that's a dragon ball game, i really would love to see that art in some casual date sim as summertime saga or love and sex second base
I would easily commission some pics, but these type of artists are usually busy/exclusive. I dunno, I'll see.
Not gonna lie, the using yamoshi name in the past is cool as fuck

so that means that our character is actually the first ever super saiyan God?
Best part about this, is the chance that we even get to see Super Saiyan God. Like, what bs could come up next to getting MC's ass kicked by Yamcha, that could make him go Super Saiyan God?

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I LOVE this game! However, will there be pregnancy later? I know I have asked before but have gotten no definitive answer besides opinions.

Reactions: cavaemon

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
I'm getting a bug. I'm at the part where you're on the Saiyan ship. Beerus arrives, you knock him, and then it says SAVE HERE. But now whenever I choose to look for the divine dragon balls, it just replays the Beerus event over and over again.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
If you met error when select "Make me an outfit" in the heles's planet
You can use my unofficial bugfix (unzip and copy to the game folder)

Reactions: Canute

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
So, uh When you make a human and select male, it still shows up as a female when you view them later, is this intended?

LutherGremory

Oct 4, 2017
Can I get a save from the end of the last update please? deleted my save an not skipping through the entire game for 10 mins of content

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes