Berky

Jun 1, 2018
Can someone help please im stuck :( witch and heles visited me about the death of toppo, they told me about the tournament, vados asked me to train and that was all. i cant progress anymore. as i saw from some youtube videos the tuffalian queen supposed to visit me and suggested me to resurrect toppo but that option doesnt show up. anyone knows why?

D

Deleted member 1101747

$5 Release will be available near the end of tomorrow!
Changelog:
Main:

Introduced new storyline
Minor:
- Bulma Scenes
- Mortal Scenes
- Videl Scenes
- Vados Scenes
- New Player technique

Mac: (Will be added in a few hours, currently still uploading)

I Have The Windows Version And He Posted This Link On His Patreon

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Divine Adventure v0.8c.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Tal921

Oct 30, 2019
got it to work on android but did I miss something wasn't chichi suppose to be in it and if she is did I miss it?

steve henry

Mar 30, 2018
I hope the whole thing with Helles being the protag and 18`s daughter is a fakeout and the real Yamoshi shows up with his pregnant wife to clear things up, or 18 lied about being preggers just to fuck with you or something. Like why introduce her if she`s not going to be a sex buddy at all and if she is then it makes the situation abit too weird and fucked up for me to enjoy, sorry. Roleplay stuff is fine, like with Panchy but for me personally the whole actual biological father-daughter incest angle doesnt appeal to me, if thats the road we`re going here.

RoopRoop

May 9, 2019
Kinda disappointed with the update. It said there was gonna be so much. Still no Chi-Chi story line, no added 18 scenes, no added Pineapple scenes and there aren't really 'quests' at all.

Wankers Cramp

Aug 16, 2016
Changelog:
Main:

Introduced new storyline
Minor:
- Bulma Scenes
- Mortal Scenes
- Videl Scenes
- Vados Scenes
- New Player technique

This link isn't working for me anymore, anyone else?

HASASASASA

Jul 3, 2019
Changelog:
Main:

Introduced new storyline
Minor:
- Bulma Scenes
- Mortal Scenes
- Videl Scenes
- Vados Scenes
- New Player technique

It's not working for me man, the window says that are an error

Demiurge299

Aug 7, 2018
y'know... as much as I really enjoy the game so far. the save system is terrible, not even remotely enough slots and a couple of the slots aren't even fully on screen. that could definitely be improved upon

noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
y'know... as much as I really enjoy the game so far. the save system is terrible, not even remotely enough slots and a couple of the slots aren't even fully on screen. that could definitely be improved upon
How many save slots do you need? Just click the "Slot" button on the left side, each one is a different page of 4 slots. 4 slots per page x 9 pages = 36 total saves?

Killer24610

Apr 10, 2018
I am stuck on time travel mission where we play Yamoshi and beerus visits the ship
After it the games says to save here even after I save when I go to the option to look for the divine balls the beerus encounter plays again
Help someone

noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
I am stuck on time travel mission where we play Yamoshi and beerus visits the ship
After it the games says to save here even after I save when I go to the option to look for the divine balls the beerus encounter plays again
Help someone
That was the end of 0.8b if I remember correctly. Get 0.8c (posted above in a comment) to continue.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes