Zayuk

Jul 18, 2017
I got an error when I tried to load my save from .8a onto .8b

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 427, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'TracedExpressionsList'

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I got an error when I tried to load my save from .8a onto .8b

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 427, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'TracedExpressionsList'
It seems that most likely they changd some of the calls and old saves are no longer working in the new version, I suggest you try making a new game and see if the problem still persists. If the problem is still there that either means there could have been a fuck up when you downloaded the games or there are bugs in this current build

Reactions: rKnight

Weeb Supreme

Nov 4, 2017
What's the difference in choosing one power over the other? Mind control or summoning? it doesn't seem to change anything for me when i go to the dragon.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
stupid Q but is it possible to get discovered as being a shota? or is it just how vados says its just a thing so others see me as an "adult?" because now im confused with how the shota tag is implemented now lol

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Have they fixed the Videl bug or is it still broken? They claimed to have fixed it numerous times but it remained broken.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Not for me. All that damn shaking. Why cant you turn it off? The story(?) is non-existent.

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
so is there some kind of patch somewhere that lets you choose your age or something? why is there still a shota tag?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
What's the difference in choosing one power over the other? Mind control or summoning? it doesn't seem to change anything for me when i go to the dragon.
You can use mind control in one of prayers and for godly handjob from 18, summoning is needed for videl quests after you get her.
I can't remember them being used anywhere else.

KuroJr

Feb 17, 2018
Can somebody help me find the android port?

I cant keep checking every page need to scroll a lot :( . Thanks!

Laxus Flash

Apr 26, 2018
I really love this game but there is one thing that i hate, which is the updates are minuscule for the time the dev takes to release a new one...

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes