JokingSnapple

Aug 28, 2016
Anyone know how to get past the bug that when you either choose to rip the demon out of the girl, or do it gently, it keeps looping for me.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Anyone know how to get past the bug that when you either choose to rip the demon out of the girl, or do it gently, it keeps looping for me.
That's weird... I got through that part without any bugs. :unsure:

guys i cant see my stats is there a way to turn it on and off?
No... after some time the stat bar thing kind of becomes irrelevant and sort of just disappears don't worry about it.

weird that they make references to them being in their rooms then, thanks for the help man.
Android 18 will move into the castle right after Arc II begins... Arc II begins with you getting a BJ from naked Vados in Heles' Palace. So you won't miss it... A18 moves into the room right across from your MC's in the palace.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
You guys are a weird bunch. Constantly changing little things about the game and trying to justify in your head that this kid protagonist isn’t really a kid, but it’s close enough for you to get off on, since he’s magically turned to look more like an adult. So much work.

Lnw

Aug 7, 2017
So I got a Lore related question. Since MC is GoD of Universes 6 and 7, and Vados is our angel, what happened to Whis? Just thought of it and was left wondering.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
So I got a Lore related question. Since MC is GoD of Universes 6 and 7, and Vados is our angel, what happened to Whis? Just thought of it and was left wondering.
Who knows? I'm glad we got to finally kill that Gin guy though. It was already pretty stupid getting beat down by Yamcha.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I doubt he got whacked right alongside his God of Destruction... He probably got a cushy desk job in his dad's office where he can stay out of the public eye or something ?
Also wouldn't mind having another blue chick working for us since the MC is handling two universes one angel to answer the prayers of each universe doesn't sound too outrageous, does it ?

Lnw

Aug 7, 2017
I doubt he got whacked right alongside his God of Destruction... He probably got a cushy desk job in his dad's office where he can stay out of the public eye or something ?
Also wouldn't mind having another blue chick working for us since the MC is handling two universes one angel to answer the prayers of each universe doesn't sound too outrageous, does it ?
Yo this man knows whats up. Give one of the other GoDs Whis so MC can have another female angel. I do love this game's version of Vados tho I aint gonna lie.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
So, I had open the "godlike handob" or something, 3rd option with android, and now it is bugged, I think(?). The obly flirt option now is to sleep with her, which is exactly the same as general sleep option. Is it supposed to be like that?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
So, I had open the "godlike handob" or something, 3rd option with android, and now it is bugged, I think(?). The obly flirt option now is to sleep with her, which is exactly the same as general sleep option. Is it supposed to be like that?
when clicking flirt turn into sleep option it means you have flirted with her and raised her affection to the max level for the current build.
for goldy Handjob to work your special power needs to be mind control.

Yo this man knows whats up. Give one of the other GoDs Whis so MC can have another female angel. I do love this game's version of Vados tho I aint gonna lie.
Exactly what I was thinking... I was also kinda hoping that since we butchered defeated Gin we could take over his universe ... but that might have been too much work... but his Angel Marcarita/Margarita could have been reassigned to us... she didn't have an avatar so idk what she looks like. In any case it would be nice to have two angels inspecting MC's junk... eh I mean handling the workload of prayers from 2 universes.
I also liked Vados's looks and during the handjob scene she is drawn perfectly as well. Though all the women in the game are Thicc, Vados is pretty well balanced... in both the tits and the ass department.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
early in this game,Vados mentioning MC cant impregnant the girls..it involve his power of God of Destruction..moreover,he is a shota
Still he should other than that it’s a great game I enjoy the battle scene and that he added ka ka ka daze daze

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
Gab
Unfortunately 18 content cannot be viewed for me. Titjob leads to an error. Edit: blowjob works fine as does godly handjob, the outfits, and sex
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another problem with 7c that I have found is that if you have the last item, you can make the outfit, even if it is the only thing you have.
King Kai is an exception. Even if you bring everything, he just asks you to bring the stuff.

Planet Lok also ends up breaking
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes