3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Why can't we perma kill Gohan? I really wanted to perma kill Gohan, and with Bulma coming up with the deception plus what she said, I guess her time as a friend ended as well.

Reactions: Lord Grim

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Why can't we perma kill Gohan? I really wanted to perma kill Gohan, and with Bulma coming up with the deception plus what she said, I guess her time as a friend ended as well.
What she said..? (I don't mind spoilers)

Honestly, I don't know if I'm going to play this game anymore. I don't know if I have anything to come back to. Vados, my #1 woman betrayed mc. And now Bulma..? :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: _Maou_

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
Does someone has a save as you get into Prison from the Betrayal Arc? I accidently overwrite mine

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
What she said..? (I don't mind spoilers)

Honestly, I don't know if I'm going to play this game anymore. I don't know if I have anything to come back to. Vados, my #1 woman betrayed mc. And now Bulma..? :confused:
Bulma could have been lying for all you know! If she didn’t say that then Goku would have tried to fight you which would result in everyone on Earth dying

• Sad
Reactions: Qmil679

Cricgck

Jan 14, 2020
Screenshot 2022-08-01 160851.jpg
Not sure if it is a bug but when it comes to the final battle I'm supposed to decide 4 battles even though I only have 3 followers...

Grimm96

Apr 21, 2019
yo guys dont know whats up with the early game, just started a fresh game with some older saves (to keep my unlocks) and i keep getting crashes
was there a version issue with old saves like the persistent one?

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I was sitting there answering questions at the meeting of the gods and everything disappeared and just the space background was visible. Couldn't do anything had to force close the game

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
well another game to drop. Never raged quit harder in my life after having to start over again with new little mini games never on there before and now nothing... No quest going anywhere does nothing skipped for days talked to everyone etc etc. Just stuck.

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
well another game to drop. Never raged quit harder in my life after having to start over again with new little mini games never on there before and now nothing... No quest going anywhere does nothing skipped for days talked to everyone etc etc. Just stuck.
Where did you get stuck?

Oct 18, 2018
I'm stuck too. In the menu after being introduced to Oslo, every avenue available goes nowhere. I can't even sleep like the game suggests, because Oslo is telling me "that place isn't ready yet." I can't advance the plot by questing because I'm tired, but I can't stop being tired because I can't rest.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
It's a little after the betrayal first happens
What exactly is the problem?

I'm stuck too. In the menu after being introduced to Oslo, every avenue available goes nowhere. I can't even sleep like the game suggests, because Oslo is telling me "that place isn't ready yet." I can't advance the plot by questing because I'm tired, but I can't stop being tired because I can't rest.
1659407435525.png

Oct 18, 2018
Well. I completed the main quest up to this point. How much replay value is there? Do the choices actually matter very much?

Also, after a certain point, you don't even really have access to a lot of the main features for the rest of the game anymore? Can't go hang out with anyone to replay scenes. No new tasks or side quests. The end of the game right now feels like I walked into a dead end.

3.20 star(s) 69 Votes