3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Why can't we perma kill Gohan? I really wanted to perma kill Gohan, and with Bulma coming up with the deception plus what she said, I guess her time as a friend ended as well.
Friends and family she knew throughout her life vs godly fuckboy. Hmmm, where should her true loyalties lie?

Last edited:

kjdash

Feb 13, 2018
Vados is not dead
They are all alive
The planet is still there
Zeno and Grand Priest haven't been paying attention.

I really want to do an update that just solely focuses on story content hahaha

Yeah this upcoming arc should be the final one. Once we officially finish the story we'll go back and add more scenes for characters; replace place holder art etc etc
I am have problems where after Frist prison mission i get stuck at home and no new quest show up I am facing this problem from last two versions and I am on 1.8 version

Reactions: Talink

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
I am have problems where after Frist prison mission i get stuck at home and no new quest show up I am facing this problem from last two versions and I am on 1.8 version
Which version did you download?

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Someone knows how to enable the music??
Can't hear it at all. All settings seems to be good.
1.08 version.
Had to put this video in background in order to get into the mood. XD

The part of boincing spaceship was hilarious. Good job there.
And the Broly and MC relationship was great. This game have good writting. Good plot twist again.

Last edited:

opiumx

Feb 2, 2022
As soon as I get thrown into the prison the game quest just doesn’t continue.. I’m on the latest version

May 31, 2017
Will there be an android version update soon? I tried running it on joiplay But didnt work for me , and thanks :BootyTime:

Ps:- I didn't read the latest replies to the post , because most of them has spoilers in them

3.20 star(s) 69 Votes