3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

inceltrash

Jul 13, 2020
this gotta be the worst game in terms of saving whats the point if its just corrupted the next update every single time?

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

The_Framed

Apr 28, 2022
Man I wonder when the other features will become available again its been so long since I've gone off the one planet and I wonder if this is the end or is there more story coming as I think it's nearing it's end

danokyzu

Jul 23, 2018
is vados dead?
and what happen with freeza cell and whis?
And ist the planet of the son still there ?
and where is zeno?

hal0056

Mar 15, 2021
I assume we are nearing the end. Will we end up being able to get scenes with videl, chichi, heles, bulma ect. Also is there a harem end? i kind of want a resolution to the bulma and videl stuff as well as see where heles and 18 go.

Last edited:
Reactions: danokyzu

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
is vados dead?
and what happen with freeza cell and whis?
And ist the planet of the son still there ?
and where is zeno?
Vados is not dead
They are all alive
The planet is still there
Zeno and Grand Priest haven't been paying attention.

I really want to do an update that just solely focuses on story content hahaha

I assume we are nearing the end. Will we end up being able to get scenes with videl, chichi, heles, bulma ect. Also is there a harem end? i kind of want a resolution to the bulma and videl stuff as well as see where heles and 18 go.
Yeah this upcoming arc should be the final one. Once we officially finish the story we'll go back and add more scenes for characters; replace place holder art etc etc

hal0056

Mar 15, 2021
Vados is not dead
They are all alive

Yeah this upcoming arc should be the final one. Once we officially finish the story we'll go back and add more scenes for characters; replace place holder art etc etc
oh nice, looking forward to it. Would the upcoming arc involve story revolving around side characters or will it mainly focus on tying up the main story. I mean stuff like what happens on earth or is that the end for those characters in this arc.

DeadBlod

Nov 18, 2019
Vados is not dead
They are all alive

I have a problem, every time I try to sleep to continue the missions it's giving an error, what could it be?

BastardX

May 13, 2018
When you get to the point where you choose who goes to where with 4 worlds there is only 3 choices and im stuck where i got no-one for the forth world.

3.20 star(s) 69 Votes