3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

Chad Messiah

Aug 16, 2022
I'm an idiot. The way it's designed, I thought that meant that those were my quests. Training, the garden. Thank you.
I'm having the same issue
This error is happen with someone too:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 606, in execute
  File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 607, in execute
  File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 611, in execute
  File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 614, in execute
  File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 615, in execute
  File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 615, in keywords
NameError: name 'TS_hp' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Training.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "PBattle.rpyc", line 144, in script
  File "C:\Users\yuria\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "C:\Users\yuria\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0.1-win\renpy\exports.py", line 990, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "C:\Users\yuria\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0.1-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1226, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\yuria\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0.1-win\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\yuria\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\yuria\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\yuria\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\yuria\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\yuria\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0.1-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\yuria\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\yuria\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0.1-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\yuria\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0.1-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 607, in execute
  File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 611, in execute
  File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 614, in execute
  File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 615, in execute
  File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 615, in keywords
  File "<screen language>", line 617, in <module>
NameError: name 'TS_hp' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Divine Adventure 1.02
Sun Mar 14 18:41:23 2021
I'm having the same issue

SSJ4

Jul 1, 2019
Ok so I have the final battle and it says I need to decide 4 battles, but I have only 3 chars that I can select. Is there a specific order ? I taught the last battle will be with me, but nothing happens !

Quesotirtle

Jun 16, 2020
Don’t take it personally at all it’s just a bad habit of mine to forget to respond to everything at once. What’s the issue again?
Can you make Queen Viastra/Gine look like how she does in the Manga/Anime? Or just make a new character that is Gokus mother and have her look how she does in the Manga/Anime and make Viastra a new character or something. I only ask this because it would be great to have a threesome or foursome with Caulifla, Kale and Gine with a manga/anime look that is similar to how Caulifla and Kale look in this

sleepy321

Jun 10, 2020
hello. I would like to know, are choices affect how much content you can get in the game ? like I understand the thing between heles and android 18, but, for example, do my choices in answering the prayers change anything ? I'm playing on Android 1.06 if that helps

Nov 28, 2018
hello. I would like to know, are choices affect how much content you can get in the game ? like I understand the thing between heles and android 18, but, for example, do my choices in answering the prayers change anything ? I'm playing on Android 1.06 if that helps
No none of the choices matter not even the heles and 18 thing, atleast not for now

Reactions: sleepy321
Jul 15, 2020
Not only is the whole your tired BS annoying, it's now glitched to the point to where I can't rest because the bedroom “Isn't ready yet”. So I have to edit my god-damn save over and over to fix the stupid, tired system.

Jul 15, 2020
Not only is the whole your tired BS annoying, it's now glitched to the point to where I can't rest because the bedroom “Isn't ready yet”. So I have to edit my god-damn save over and over to fix the stupid, tired system.
I'm an idiot, don't listen to me but do listen about the stupid tired system

Nov 28, 2018
did you try clicking on the small white bed icon which appears when u on the quest wheel screen?

Nov 28, 2018
So for android users struggling with the game crashing on Joiplay here's some good news
A guy commented on one of my videos stating he found a fix for the issue and trying it out the game did actually work fine

Screenshot_2022-08-19-12-16-00-09_e83481424e08a93e8b34a9fb2e4f6b36~2.jpg

Just go to settings>ren'py settings and turn of hw video hit save and then run the game

Quesotirtle

Jun 16, 2020
Just finished the latest update and I was really hoping the children Draco, Rosie and Thor would have been the children of Caulifla or Kale. I get Laz is the mother of Heles but I always got the impression that Caulifla has wanted to get preggers by the MC this whole time. besides having full blooded Saiyan god children sounds cooler than half god Saiyan half human anyways.
Also the fact 18 just leaves Marron and Krillin but mostly Marron doesn’t sit well with me. I’d rather have the MC pair with Caulifla in the end, at least that makes sense.

Or at the very least what should have been done Is give the player a choice on who they want to be with between 18, Phineapple, Caulifla or Kale. The ending would be the same regardless with the kids looking the same but at least give the player the choice on who the mother is.

Last edited:

hal0056

Mar 15, 2021
honestly i just want some more scenes with the side characters and a resolution to their parts (bulma, videl, chichi) ect and more heles and 18 scenes.

Aleie

Jul 17, 2021
Hello, I hope you read it at some point, the whole latest version, I liked it, even if it had been (a suggestion) in a plane full of dead stars and chained, it could be released by a manga called Dragon Ball Kakumei due to the almost trition of all. in that arc you could try to seek revenge on everyone it is just a suggestion if it is possible I will join the patreon to see the progress thanks for taking your time to read everything

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
you make 18 a love interest but don't give her a room. how do I interact with her outside of the main story mission?

Apr 30, 2020
Latelly i've felt like the updates advance alot in terms of story telling but don't develop the game features like the bedroom chambers with the harem and the queen feature i think could be much more developed and even the planet travel system could do with some improvements and even little things like bumping with Kale in the palace hallway or something where it gives some options to act on.
I'm feeling all that's being left out or left for last, instead of gradually being updated alongside the main story.
Don't get me wrong i love this game and i could follow just for the story, but these features i just mentioned initially gave the game a lot of replayability and were a big part when it came to how many hours i spent playing your game.

3.20 star(s) 69 Votes