• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Xrossmaster

Jul 28, 2018
Well, the artist did said this demo is only to show the battle system, one of the new enemies and Siggy "damaged state" aka being nude. The next demo will add sound and the new sex scene in this pack, supposedly.

JUDAEL

Jul 8, 2017
Sure prepare to spend 20 minutes of your time to read the cryptic idiotic intro (that noone care) just to figure out which "." you have to click to just start the game...(who played old vers know what i mean)

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
i don't think, it would be a dot this time, surely the the dev is expecting players to mindlessly click all the dots as first thing to do

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Link deleted/
No, it's not. I've just checked and downloaded...nothing interesting to be honest. Scenes are not in and won't be for the next month or two (probably only the new one will be added, since there is only one enemy as of now and everything is super barebones).
TLDR; Don't bother even, waste of time for now, a demo from 2016(not sure, the first one ever in any case) had more content.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Haven't checked this one out in ages, latest version doesn't have any sound whatsoever on my end for some reason.

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes