1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
How did this scam come up again :FacePalm:
Explanation below:
Slayerz Muchuu krinekron
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not this game! Guys, read what was just a few posts above. The game you know and remember is done for, this is some sort of new version with wave attacks. New protagonist, new gameplay - no real erotic value too. It's not even called Divine Arms actually but Divine Defense or Divine Arms: Origin and is mislabeled on purpose I guess.

View attachment 2144590

I've already reported the updated links to mod to have it changed / separated from the original links so no one is confused about it.
Ehhh, I think I should become a moderator at this rate xD

Reactions: Blake639

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Damn, didn't this game die off years ago? I remember when it was announced on Newgrounds, as a stage-by-stage zelda-esc thing, but barely got any updates more than once a year, and I think at some point it completely switch to a different style. It's a shame, because the artwork is beautiful, although the gameplay and lewd stuff could have been slightly better.

Reactions: tsmaniac

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
> me reading this after remember how smooth and amazing those animations are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The gameplay however is a total agreement.
The animations were smooth, but they were extremely short, and the even though there are multiple angles, some just weren't that appealing. They weren't bad, but like I said, could have been slightly better.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
So does the gallery only have 4 things?
Technically it's 4 x 2,5. 4 enemies, each one has a "win" and "lose" animation and an unfinished GameOver CG (I think it was just a lineart sketch). Not bad actually, shame it went the way it did...

SirLadybug

Jun 21, 2021
For some reason the game doesn't want to start for me. A window opens when I start the application, and the cursor is present with a magic ball thing, but the screen is just black. Am I doing something wrong to start this?

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
anyone have 1.44 ver?
Be more specific about what you're asking - Divine Arms original or that shitty tower defense? I assume the later...I don't think there was anything new added since 1.42 which is in the post.

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
The only reason I came here was to remember who was the animator for this game. Speaking of which does anyone know if Chris armin is working on a project somewhere or where he is the most active?

Reactions: Lurkersaurus

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
The only reason I came here was to remember who was the animator for this game. Speaking of which does anyone know if Chris armin is working on a project somewhere or where he is the most active?
He has a Patreon and is working on a bigger project called Goo. So ye we are getting some good ol' Chris goodness even without this game.

Edit: just checked on kemono Goo is almost done. Should be released soon-ish. Here is the link

Last edited:

dw7freak

Feb 16, 2023
I've played the 1.96b and beat the stage. In the bestiary, the fungus's stuff was there. I relaunched it today and the fungus's entry was gone, only the Ganker, Blood Hunter, and the Rapevine entries. Is this a bug?
Also, what's this cheat that's mentioned in the debug room and where to I put it?

DareDev1

Jun 21, 2019
I Remember supporting this guy on Patreon in 2016. Things were much diffrent back then. I congrat to this guy for how he kept his patreon account for all theese years and achieved nothing ever since.

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
the dev got lucky as balls to have had Caschlecook as his artist/animator back then. Casch is a legend, the guy is just that good at what he does. when he left, there was no game left, and his other projects are much inferior to this one.
Heard of that artist before...do they have a gallery, art page, or something to check out?

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I wonder why he made the name change. I liked chris armin.
Could be because of Divine Arms and the drama around it. I know for a fact that some imbeciles on Patreon got a bad case of Stockholm syndrome and harassed artists/animators that left bad projects, causing them to fail/go on hiatus. Christ might have experienced the same stuff in one way or another...though that's just my guess.
Could also be a simple "cut off" from the previous bad decisions / bad PR.

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes