1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

OWOWuzDis

Feb 26, 2018
Rarara255 I feel you. Except I don't have money in general ,';^)
And uh, Viper posted something on his patreon

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
Even though i dont have money as well i thought about pledging for a little bit on this.Then the drama came regarding this project and personally i wouldn't pledge even if i had 2000€ to spare per month.

OWOWuzDis

Feb 26, 2018
Even though i dont have money as well i thought about pledging for a little bit on this.Then the drama came regarding this project and personally i wouldn't pledge even if i had 2000€ to spare per month.
What was the drama that happened? Him getting a new artist before Chris? :O

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
What was the drama that happened? Him getting a new artist before Chris? :O
The drama begone after the animator left(yeah think it was chris) and with the announcement regarding it.It was more about people being tired of hearing him say one thing after the other regarding why he is delaying to come up with updates.He replied himself kinda flaming people back. u can check it here yourself like last couple pages.

redthejack

Jun 28, 2017
Damn, just found out about this game and its already one of my favorites. Hopefully everything turns out ok and on my next paycheck will show em some of that patreon support

Reactions: ponyguy

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
Yeah yeah, I know, stop bombarding me with messages :D I'm sharing when I get to it ^^. What means "I'm going to do it right now"

Mar 27, 2018
hes not finishing anytime soons
From what I gather from the ulmf thread is that he is going to finish this one as a prelude to future games that continue the story. He is going to sell these sfw games on steam and the nsfw content will be exclusive to Patreon backers.

I guess my question is since Chris Armin is no longer on the project (a shame since he is absolutely amazing) then is he finishing up animations himself or hiring a new animator or what?

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
From what I gather from the ulmf thread is that he is going to finish this one as a prelude to future games that continue the story. He is going to sell these sfw games on steam and the nsfw content will be exclusive to Patreon backers.

I guess my question is since Chris Armin is no longer on the project (a shame since he is absolutely amazing) then is he finishing up animations himself or hiring a new animator or what?
wait, so you absolutly need to be a patreon supporter to get the NSFW version? hes not gonna sell it?

Mar 27, 2018
wait, so you absolutly need to be a patreon supporter to get the NSFW version? hes not gonna sell it?
I mean i could be misreading it. English is not his first language but this is what i could gather from the ulmf forum posted earlier in this thread. After Divine Arms is finished it will be treated as a prelude to further games which he plans to release on platforms like Steam. The NSFW content obviously can't be sold there so I suppose Patreon is where one would get the naughty files to add into the game. I assume he will sell the content outright as well but he didn't mention it. Their was alot of posts to read and i skimmed alot since most of the posts were people bitching that he was taking his time even though they weren't patreons and just wanted free shit. I bet now that he released a demo with the updated animations he is going to get more attention to the project. At least I hope so. This kind of content doesn't come around hardly ever and it is my kind of stuff. I just wish Chris Armin would continue the animations because his stuff is SO DAMN GOOD.

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
I mean i could be misreading it. English is not his first language but this is what i could gather from the ulmf forum posted earlier in this thread. After Divine Arms is finished it will be treated as a prelude to further games which he plans to release on platforms like Steam. The NSFW content obviously can't be sold there so I suppose Patreon is where one would get the naughty files to add into the game. I assume he will sell the content outright as well but he didn't mention it. Their was alot of posts to read and i skimmed alot since most of the posts were people bitching that he was taking his time even though they weren't patreons and just wanted free shit. I bet now that he released a demo with the updated animations he is going to get more attention to the project. At least I hope so. This kind of content doesn't come around hardly ever and it is my kind of stuff. I just wish Chris Armin would continue the animations because his stuff is SO DAMN GOOD.
NSFW content should be available as a patch at least (if you bought the steam version)

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes