1.90 star(s) 8 Votes
Mar 27, 2018
So is a newer version of the game out and he is just sending it out via some other means? Or is it the same version we already have?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The intro says there's a hidden scene in this demo... Anyone know how to find it?
In the first room of the first stage walk into the wall to the left of the tree. Then just follow the instructions there to turn on cheats. Activate MEMEME and exist the stage. The scene is in the bestiary.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
i've seen this game like a few years ago, and only 3 scenes were added since that???? amazing
Yeah he was full on scam mode for all that time. Seems like he has started developing the game again, but takes him an absurd amount of time still.
Also just read from the ULMF thread someone posted refering to drama that he was thinking about releasing this on steam without the h content? Really my man? You thought you were going to sell this? Because the gameplay is a fucking atrocity.

Reactions: Zepheral

hbaby

Oct 16, 2017
Yeah he was full on scam mode for all that time. Seems like he has started developing the game again, but takes him an absurd amount of time still.
Also just read from the ULMF thread someone posted refering to drama that he was thinking about releasing this on steam without the h content? Really my man? You thought you were going to sell this? Because the gameplay is a fucking atrocity.
He promised V1.95 in January, in February, in March... he uses excuses all the time. Internet is broken, Photoshop is broken, PC is broken. Then he promised 2.00 then again 1.95 .He uploaded a Depo which containts only that, what already in the actual release exists. His "posts" also show barely new stuff. Ok there was a Video with some new Features but thats it. I think there will not be new releases in the following months. And if there will, than only with a few new things. He talks about not enough RAM. He gets over 5K only with Patreon each month... seriosly?

Last edited:

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
Yeah, I'll post that update tommorow - can't include animations now. Long story short, on monday he's going to finish rendering of animations included in 1.95. Blah blah, $10 tier will get 1.95 in depo week sooner.

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes