1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

ViperV

May 12, 2018
well tbh, he still didn't meet his "promises". What we got is an incomplete v̶1̶.̶9̶5̶ .
Psshh it's not even a playable version actually..
Not sure should I be happy or not being a patreon for months. :/
reduce your pledge to $1, remove it completely or ask for refund. when the pledges accumulate even at the lowest tier, i always send them out to every patron that reaches the minimum amount needed for the update. you don't even need to pledge at all since it's been leaked here anyway, so save yourself from disappointment that i can never refund.

Reactions: xxxn1

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
reduce your pledge to $1, remove it completely or ask for refund. when the pledges accumulate even at the lowest tier, i always send them out to every patron that reaches the minimum amount needed for the update. you don't even need to pledge at all since it's been leaked here anyway, so save yourself from disappointment that i can never refund.
I am well aware of that and why you changed the old pledges to the current $1. What I am dissapointed with is you going MIA on us. :/
Just write a short explaination and you can delay it for another 2 weeks no one who continue to support really mind that. And please, don't make it sound like people who lurk in forums like here or ulmf aren't yours or chris's supporter. As much as I love your work I am still willing to fork out the money as long as you still deliver.

AlphaChurro01

Jan 24, 2018
Did anyone really leak the depo link for 1.95 gallery? Can't seem to find it here. Respect to ViperV though :coldsweat:

CrisspyFriess

May 12, 2018
i've been stalking whatever posts related to divine arms on ulmf thread and his patron posts (which is free view, not locked content) and what i can sense is... he is trying to do it but can't because he's too lazy to do it.

no offense for you kRiEg or however you spell it, but i don't think you are fully determined to actually release updates on time... since you can't do this and you've got lots of reasons foryourself to say like "i got sick" "storm hit our place for 2 years" "my mum is using my computer" whatever reason you put out, we don't really need to know, those patrons who are paying for your high quality, if you promise them an update about the game on this particular day, week, you should follow through your word, since you've earned quite a lot last time from your scam, which literally is true, dont think you can get out of this issue, you are buried deep down on the mess you did, why not pay up with the effort of literally just go and do this one job you can do for your patrons, make up with your promises, stop with the unnecessary remarks on how people bully you out of your delays on the game, act like your age for your patron's sake.

if you cant seem to follow up with your schedules, why not say "i might be able to give you an update regarding to this game soon, but i can't give you a definite explanation regarding the exact date i will release this update" something like that, instead of letting their hopes get high and expect something from you, this way you won't lose their trust, don't give dates, just make a definitive explanation without giving them hints or whatever it is regarding the release dates etc etc.

i am not saying you're a fraud, and i don't really believe you are since you came back after a long hiatus (or you just needed some more money since you've wasted last time's scams) but just to be sure, everyone here is expecting mostly for the fap scenes of the game, not for the gameplay itself since its not that much of a very surprising or unique gameplay mechanics since anyone can do this and mostly this applies to japanese RPG and western RPG by famous gaming companies, they did it better than you and not in flash, don't get your hopes high, and sell it to steam without the fap content, since the fap content is the one making you earn in patreon.

Veroic

May 12, 2018
i've been stalking whatever posts related to divine arms on ulmf thread and his patron posts (which is free view, not locked content) and what i can sense is... he is trying to do it but can't because he's too lazy to do it.

no offense for you kRiEg or however you spell it, but i don't think you are fully determined to actually release updates on time... since you can't do this and you've got lots of reasons foryourself to say like "i got sick" "storm hit our place for 2 years" "my mum is using my computer" whatever reason you put out, we don't really need to know, those patrons who are paying for your high quality, if you promise them an update about the game on this particular day, week, you should follow through your word, since you've earned quite a lot last time from your scam, which literally is true, dont think you can get out of this issue, you are buried deep down on the mess you did, why not pay up with the effort of literally just go and do this one job you can do for your patrons, make up with your promises, stop with the unnecessary remarks on how people bully you out of your delays on the game, act like your age for your patron's sake.

if you cant seem to follow up with your schedules, why not say "i might be able to give you an update regarding to this game soon, but i can't give you a definite explanation regarding the exact date i will release this update" something like that, instead of letting their hopes get high and expect something from you, this way you won't lose their trust, don't give dates, just make a definitive explanation without giving them hints or whatever it is regarding the release dates etc etc.

i am not saying you're a fraud, and i don't really believe you are since you came back after a long hiatus (or you just needed some more money since you've wasted last time's scams) but just to be sure, everyone here is expecting mostly for the fap scenes of the game, not for the gameplay itself since its not that much of a very surprising or unique gameplay mechanics since anyone can do this and mostly this applies to japanese RPG and western RPG by famous gaming companies, they did it better than you and not in flash, don't get your hopes high, and sell it to steam without the fap content, since the fap content is the one making you earn in patreon.
I can't really say a whole lot since i'm a somewhat new fan.. But while I understand he shouldn't be putting down definitive dates he's unsure he can meet.. he also has this giant disclaimer telling everyone that he is a slow worker and he's not going to speed things up just because people get antsy. And he's still putting stuff out.. it's not like he's flat out not. And he's telling people to just stop supporting him if they seriously feel "scammed." How is it his fault that people continue to pay him despite being mad at him? Part of this comes down to personal responsibility of even the "supporters."

CrisspyFriess

May 12, 2018
I can't really say a whole lot since i'm a somewhat new fan.. But while I understand he shouldn't be putting down definitive dates he's unsure he can meet.. he also has this giant disclaimer telling everyone that he is a slow worker and he's not going to speed things up just because people get antsy. And he's still putting stuff out.. it's not like he's flat out not. And he's telling people to just stop supporting him if they seriously feel "scammed." How is it his fault that people continue to pay him despite being mad at him? Part of this comes down to personal responsibility of even the "supporters."
People keep being his patron because of the high quality stuff there is on this project, but since Chris Armin is out of the hook, he might have a difficult time doing this project alone on his own, and i know for sure, he's lazy enough not to put much effort into a game where a lot of patrons are donating on his account, even if you say most of it are just a dollar, combine all of those current patrons he's earning a lot more than a minimum wage earner of an employee on a local office of a county, and he's only just sitting infront of a desk, making a game for people to fap on to... and yet if you have talent, even without a degree, you can still make a lot of money, and this is an example, being a lazy dev on patron.

The quality is promising, i guarantee that money being poured unto his account surely is not wasted, since people literally pay for something they want if they've got the money regardless on how long it will take to be completed just to satisfy themselves, but having to maybe waste time, just to take advantage of the fact that you can delay the updates for a 1.95v of the game for 5 months now, yet its almost his 6th month now since his promise to that of the v1.95 of the game.

hell if they didn't supported this guy, they wouldn't get good quality stuff like this, so they've got no choice but to actually waste money monthly... i am not even gonna spend a dollar if i were to be getting bland few updates just in a month with no progress at all but a few recoloring and an already finished animation scene that just needs to add the bg, sfx, coloring etc etc.

i know its difficult to actually do all these things if you were to be alone, but if you are dedicated, and your goal is to actually satisfy people in exchange for the service you're doing you get income, he would have done this game a long time ago and maybe this year, he's been making progress on future games or a sequel for DA, but no, he chose to get the money, blame it to the storm that won't even hinder your progress for the development of the game for 2 years, bla bla bla so many drama, and then we come here, after 5 months, he promised us the v1.95 progress in january, he said it on december on his patron post, yet we only get a few recolor, without any other new enemy with a sex scene after more than 2 months timeline after his promise...

ViperV

May 12, 2018
people really fap to drama and other issues nowadays huh? anyway, no point explaining when people think they already have things figured out, know me or is so certain how easy it is to make a game. anyway, i did just drop by. if discussions here stay meme-less, i'll stay every now and then. for now, enjoy the leak!

Mar 27, 2018
Got an idea...(putting the scam debate aside).Since Chris Armin is off the project (that is official right?) i'm afraid the main draw of his game, the sex animations, are now all out in the open. Are we going to get more or have we seen it all before there is a game attached to it?

Let's say this is all Chris Armin has done. Four monsters with a couple scenes a piece. What if the sequel or next "world" of the game featured a whole new animator? Not anyone wildly different but someone who could put three to four new monsters with their own scenes featured in this next chapter of the game. Off the top of my head Derpixon would be a great candidate.

Feel free to snag this idea ViperV for future use. Love the work and can't wait to see how the game comes out at the end. BTW i am a patreon and have the intention of supporting as long as progress is being made. Even if the progress is insanely slow sometimes.

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
Wow, welcome @ViperV. Some comments may be a bit salty but try to take some feedback from us. Keep it calm, we can talk and have fun. You asked nicely, it warmed my heart so I'll take a break from posting leaks, what do you say about it?

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes