1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
Sorry guys dumb question, i cannot run the .exe file, or at least i can run it and my flash player 25 opens but nothing happens.
I cannot just change the ending to .swf
Is that a known problem on windows 10?

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
just drag swf file into flashplayer.
There is no .swf file, only the .exe and that 1 does not work either drag and drop or via doubleclick.

Ok found it. It seems the Windows Megafile is broken, downloaded via the other link and works just fine.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
You should tell him this. :p
B- but it cant be a scam. He has been saying for months that he has everything already finished. Every month.:test:

Everything finished being 1 or 2 animations, the game is in version 1.90 when it has had 2 releases and has the content of a bootlegged tech demo, and the next update isnt even a 0.1 increment, its a 0.05.

How could that be a scam :test:

whoddunit

Dec 31, 2017
Lmao bas!
Well, he promised and he delivered. I just had a small chat with him yesterday and he said that he'll have something for us today.

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
Well, wow. This is nice. I'm wondering if he is watching over this thread by himself or somebody else told him. First would be good. At first I wanted to do so as you asked, but when I got here I saw somebody else leaked this. Well, fine. I hope this 'ONE week' you are talking about will really be a week and not month. You know, it was supposed to be released in January... I'm really looking forward on seeing that changelog.

@whoddunit where did you have that chat with him? Patreon messages?

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
well tbh, he still didn't meet his "promises". What we got is an incomplete v̶1̶.̶9̶5̶ .
Psshh it's not even a playable version actually..
Not sure should I be happy or not being a patreon for months. :/

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes