1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

ViperV

May 12, 2018
Wow, welcome @ViperV. Some comments may be a bit salty but try to take some feedback from us. Keep it calm, we can talk and have fun. You asked nicely, it warmed my heart so I'll take a break from posting leaks, what do you say about it?
i'm in for feedback. i've no problem with the leaks. it's inevitable. i remember the Chinese pestered us old time flash devs, so i am no longer surprised. we're all pirates one way or another, but I do appreciate the 48 hour grace time for the pledgers.

I am well aware of that and why you changed the old pledges to the current $1. What I am dissapointed with is you going MIA on us. :/
Just write a short explaination and you can delay it for another 2 weeks no one who continue to support really mind that. And please, don't make it sound like people who lurk in forums like here or ulmf aren't yours or chris's supporter. As much as I love your work I am still willing to fork out the money as long as you still deliver.
really sorry, i'm not the best person to express himself when he knows he's late. i know i owe it to you guys to be transparent, but i just didnt wanna flood the feed with more about being late. but i get it, better than nothing. i'll see what i can work out with that.

Got an idea...(putting the scam debate aside).Since Chris Armin is off the project (that is official right?) i'm afraid the main draw of his game, the sex animations, are now all out in the open. Are we going to get more or have we seen it all before there is a game attached to it?

Let's say this is all Chris Armin has done. Four monsters with a couple scenes a piece. What if the sequel or next "world" of the game featured a whole new animator? Not anyone wildly different but someone who could put three to four new monsters with their own scenes featured in this next chapter of the game. Off the top of my head Derpixon would be a great candidate.

Feel free to snag this idea ViperV for future use. Love the work and can't wait to see how the game comes out at the end. BTW i am a patreon and have the intention of supporting as long as progress is being made. Even if the progress is insanely slow sometimes.
Just for clarification, Chris never left the project. He just needed rest from time to time. In fact, the lndulge scenes from the Fungus Brute and Ganker that's currently in the gallery started production in January.

As for animator changes, the Game Over scenes will be done by guest animators and me. There will be static scenes and animated scenes. As much as I want to keep Chris forever, only time can tell if he wishes to keep at it full time. (there's a part-time option we discussed) I want consistency for the scenes, but as soon as the guest animators come in, I think I am more than prepared to accept the fact that the game will have mixed animators.

Mar 27, 2018
Just for clarification, Chris never left the project. He just needed rest from time to time. In fact, the lndulge scenes from the Fungus Brute and Ganker that's currently in the gallery started production in January.

As for animator changes, the Game Over scenes will be done by guest animators and me. There will be static scenes and animated scenes. As much as I want to keep Chris forever, only time can tell if he wishes to keep at it full time. (there's a part-time option we discussed) I want consistency for the scenes, but as soon as the guest animators come in, I think I am more than prepared to accept the fact that the game will have mixed animators.
Thanks so much for the clarification! Does that mean the current new scenes added in the depository yesterday will be expanded on?

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
i lurk here. always wanted to make an account but the ulmf scam meme guys irked me for a while. as for Bas134, when i posted the update, i suddenly realized the link was already leaked a while back and didn't bother to edit the post. anyway, it's cool.
Gee I wonder who can those guys be?

Jokes aside, the game would be a major hit on tablets with touch screens than with just p.c. The controls and game play remind me of tablet games.

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
Guys, question. What kind of data is it u download for Windows? Because mine is an .exe data and it just opens a blank Flashplayer window, changed it to .swf but didnt work either.
Any suggestions?

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
I don't know how Flash player work, but this exe contains all lib/data/whatever needed to run by itself as an .exe.

If you are using Windows7,
You can look at the properties of the files, you may have something like this in your windows language :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be sure the exe is recognized as a Flash standalone file.
You can try to run the .exe as Administrator, maybe you will see a difference.
I don't know if this option exists in other versions, but on Windows 7, on the general tab, you have an option to unlock the file, considering the file comes from another source, maybe by default windows prevent the execution of some inside routines.

For swf, I drag and drop them on the flashplayer-version.exe on which i want to run it.
When i do that with the .exe i get a blank screen probably like you. But the .exe work perfectly by itself.
Look around your windows security...

Never posted on this thread btw.
But i love the game mechanics. And the animations (H or not) are just :heartcoveredeyes:, no word to describe it with my lack of English vocabulary. So, in French : "putain de bordel de merde, elles déchirent".

Cylon

Mar 26, 2018
The mechanics of this game are okay. The H scenes, tho... Top notch! Can't wait for more...

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
@
Thx for the answer.
Im using Windows 10. And the file looks like yours in the screenshot. It gets recognized by the computer as a Flash file and when u run it Flash player opens, but just a blank white screen appears, swf will probaply not work because of different instruction sets in the file, but i had to try ^^
My Windows is up to date as is my Flash player, dont know whats the problem there, seems i need to do a fresh windows install when i have to much time......which is never xD

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
You get some logs somewhere?
When something is wrong, applications wrote some dump somewhere, or there's some logs in the Windows event monitor.
Maybe on Windows 10 you need Adobe AIR too if it's not a Windows security issue, I think the best person who may have a clue is @ViperV himself.
If he's kind enough to help you, maybe he's gona get a new pirate (or Patreon) supporter. :)

ViperV

May 12, 2018
This is probably more on compatibility issues with windows 10.
As said, is there a way for you to launch it as an admin?

whoddunit

Dec 31, 2017
Guys, question. What kind of data is it u download for Windows? Because mine is an .exe data and it just opens a blank Flashplayer window, changed it to .swf but didnt work either.
Any suggestions?
Why don't you open the SPlyr_WRAPPER.html file? The browser (Chrome in my case) will ask you to get Adobe Flash Player. Click on it and it should run just fine.

ViperV

May 12, 2018
Is there any way to view the "struggle" scenes in the current build?
nope. those things have different coding structures so it would not work with the player and would need some long tweaking to do so. I simply... forgot to remove the "_struggle" files from the SWF folder.

stratege

Nov 29, 2017
Best game and animations I have seen in years. New fungus main scenes is epic (specially the mouth ending).
Even if him broke it's 100% worth the pledge.
Impatient to see what you will do with the rest of the game :)

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes