1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Funnily enough he's postponed release yet again.
Not suprised considering right before release they got their patreon shut down and had to quickly redesign the page and work on making the next public release sfw or have their patreon removed. Luckily patrons will still get the nsfw stuff sent to them and hopefully this won't set the game back too much due to patreons ever increasing problem with anything even remotely lewd.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Not suprised considering right before release they got their patreon shut down and had to quickly redesign the page and work on making the next public release sfw or have their patreon removed. Luckily patrons will still get the nsfw stuff sent to them and hopefully this won't set the game back too much due to patreons ever increasing problem with anything even remotely lewd.
But the thing is sfw version is merely for the public demo, which isn't even all that different from the older version if he wants public to be able to try the core gameplay out. There is no need for him to invest "so much" effort into it, while leaving the nsfw patron version idling there and patrons waiting for months over months. He isn't even the only page that got hit by the nsfw wave but the only one I see who got his priorities wrong.

D

Deleted member 482355

This game looks awesome, wish I knew about it sooner. Anyone know if there are plans to include real animals in the scenes not just monsters?

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
But the thing is sfw version is merely for the public demo, which isn't even all that different from the older version if he wants public to be able to try the core gameplay out. There is no need for him to invest "so much" effort into it, while leaving the nsfw patron version idling there and patrons waiting for months over months. He isn't even the only page that got hit by the nsfw wave but the only one I see who got his priorities wrong.
By public demo do you mean the old stage demo?

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
By public demo do you mean the old stage demo?
Yes. Actually I don't see why he isn't allowed to release nsfw for the public, there are many other projects still able to do so no? Enlighten me regarding that since I am not a content creator using Patreon. And besides there is still a playable demo on Newgrounds as well.

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Yes. Actually I don't see why he isn't allowed to release nsfw for the public, there are many other projects still able to do so no? Enlighten me regarding that since I am not a content creator using Patreon. And besides there is still a playable demo on Newgrounds as well.
They have a separate blog for public demos, while the paid one is under a paywall away from public view. Also people want to be in their little bubble and try take everything that's adult related from public view.

Reactions: ponyguy

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
They have a separate blog for public demos, while the paid one is under a paywall away from public view. Also people want to be in their little bubble and try take everything that's adult related from public view.
I actually meant is Patreon really restricting all nsfw works from being publicize without the paywall on their platform?
Removing obscene stuff from the front page is subjective, but are they forcing users to remove nsfw content even from the product itself?

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
I actually meant is Patreon really restricting all nsfw works from being publicize without the paywall on their platform?
Removing obscene stuff from the front page is subjective, but are they forcing users to remove nsfw content even from the product itself?
Not from the content themselves. They never asked that.

Reactions: ponyguy

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017

New patreon post but it's.. a bit hard to understand to be honest and it kind of tells us what we already know. Viperv is still busy fixing up v1.95 while also dodging the bullet from the patreon team etc. They will try to get the new version released before their birthday (No idea when that is)

arsuzsm

May 3, 2017

New patreon post but it's.. a bit hard to understand to be honest and it kind of tells us what we already know. Viperv is still busy fixing up v1.95 while also dodging the bullet from the patreon team etc. They will try to get the new version released before their birthday (No idea when that is)
According to the last post it is 4 days after july 9 sooooo i guess july 13 is his birthday and posible release....

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
It's not out yet...

He wrote a long post regarding the delay and saying it will be release within next week.

Does 1.95 have any more h-related content over the current gallery version?
I doubt so. Didn't see any new concept drawing or animation scene from Chris on his patreon for months.

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
He did? Could you please post what he said on here?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now there were times I was getting hyped about updates. I was looking forward on day they were announced on. Not anymore. Because they are not delivered on first announce. Neither on second or third... I understand shit happens and that this Patreon problem could cause this delay but in long term, Viper continually fails to deliver on time. But hey, if is this update really that big as Viper is teasing us I will forgive him.

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes