1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Really excited for this, love the concept and the excelent animation to boot. I hope this latest update signals a return to the project from the creator since it's been a really long time since I've seen any movement on this.

roarg

Apr 3, 2018
Hell are you supposed to do after getting the disc skill tutorial?

Seemingly no way to move on..

Edit: oh okay. clip a thing through a wall. who thought that was a good idea?

Edit2: Everything in this game seems like you're supposed to find a way to exploit shit. Awful excuses for puzzles.

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
Hell are you supposed to do after getting the disc skill tutorial?

Seemingly no way to move on..

Edit: oh okay. clip a thing through a wall. who thought that was a good idea?

Edit2: Everything in this game seems like you're supposed to find a way to exploit shit. Awful excuses for puzzles.
How did you solve it?
Edit: Never mind.

roarg

Apr 3, 2018
And, how open second gates? Explain normally, the options above do not work.
It's another one of those things where the solution is so hacky that it shouldn't even be a thing. You stand by the rock with the hole in it to the left.. then charge your attack skill on the other side of it and drag it over to the crank-thing.

Yeah it's not a good explanation, but it's not a good solution either.

I quit the game shortly after this.

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
@ViperV Well, I have to admit, you really did a great job. I like this new "hard" difficulty. And you have to use your brain when playing. Really cool.

does anybody know the color secuence for the cheats?
Color combination have already been there somewhere. Dunno now, try using search ;)

Reactions: ViperV

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Alright. Guys. Amigos. If you are having trouble with a puzzle such as the second gate and you figure out the solution please put in you edit what the solution is instead of just putting 'nvrmind figured it out' :c

Reactions: tragicbronson

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
damn, played the very first demo aeons ago! didn't know this game is still a thing...

quite hilarious reading through the thread btw. how the comments swap from "the dev is lazy as fuck" to "give the dev more time for his builds ffs!" ^^.

Reactions: Rykonate
1.90 star(s) 8 Votes