1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Now there were times I was getting hyped about updates. I was looking forward on day they were announced on. Not anymore. Because they are not delivered on first announce. Neither on second or third... I understand shit happens and that this Patreon problem could cause this delay but in long term, Viper continually fails to deliver on time. But hey, if is this update really that big as Viper is teasing us I will forgive him.
Even though I know he is lurking in this thread, I am just gonna flat out say he is infamous for his constant delay in his product. People even flamed him hard on another forum till the thread was shut off. Every passing month my own patience is running thin despite others calling him names but I still chose to support his patreon. And people claim we should support content creators instead of pirating but here we have a fine example of someone I personally wouldn't want to support anymore :/
It's been a very long period of time from his previous playable build. And H-scene wise I really don't think there are anything new? All he did was constant gameplay changes which lead to.. "game broke, gonna fix" and that's another 2-3 months gone by.

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
Even though I know he is lurking in this thread, I am just gonna flat out say he is infamous for his constant delay in his product. People even flamed him hard on another forum till the thread was shut off. Every passing month my own patience is running thin despite others calling him names but I still chose to support his patreon. And people claim we should support content creators instead of pirating but here we have a fine example of someone I personally wouldn't want to support anymore :/
It's been a very long period of time from his previous playable build. And H-scene wise I really don't think there are anything new? All he did was constant gameplay changes which lead to.. "game broke, gonna fix" and that's another 2-3 months gone by.
Man, you are just saying what I had in my mind. (I have a feeling he got lurked here because of me ...) He said before that he is going to read this thread and that he will participate in it sometimes. I don't want to be rude against him or something like this, but I think I can understand why others weren't so... understanding in this matter... He has patreon. He has patrons. Almost 2,000 (alright about 1,8blahblah). And even if everybody was pledging 1$ that is a lot of money. And he has some responsibility against his patrons. And delivering on time is one of biggest. And he fails in this. I hope he will understand this one time and he will start fulfilling his role. I mean, he could have much more patrons if he was delivering on time and not making false promises. But I know, I'm naive ...

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
It seems that the end is drawing near! Viperv said on his Patreon today: "It's not out yet. Give me a few more days." [1]
I sincerely hope that this is true and that, with a bit of patience, v195 will be out in a couple of days.

[1] If you're interested in the Patreon post itself, here's (click me!)! It's only for his patrons though...
If the hyperlink for some weird reason doesn't work, here's another one:

Btw, are there any new scenes in v195 or is the gallery we got some time earlier considered 'finished'?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
It seems that the end is drawing near! Viperv said on his Patreon today: "It's not out yet. Give me a few more days." [1]
I sincerely hope that this is true and that, with a bit of patience, v195 will be out in a couple of days.

[1] If you're interested in the Patreon post itself, here's (click me!)! It's only for his patrons though...
If the hyperlink for some weird reason doesn't work, here's another one:

Btw, are there any new scenes in v195 or is the gallery we got some time earlier considered 'finished'?
Dont get your hopes up. Have you seen how many times he has said it was almost done and that it would release "most likely this month"?

I dont know if there is anything new, but I think its only the scenes from the gallery with some more gameplay stuff, since the gallery was released because he had delayed the 1.95 for 400 years.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
I really don't think there is any new H-content,except maybe his own chibi style art. We don't even know is Chris still even on board on this project, whose animation work is what truly drew attention to this game. All we are getting is probably the reworked gameplay, some new npc that sells you the 'upgrades', whatever we got in the gallery version and hopefully the finished leftover scenes that weren't even coloured.

Tbh there are times I kept seeing fresh blood on his patreon thinking the animation is done by Viper but in fact it's not. If there isn't any more of Chris's work I don't even see why people even wait helplessly-patiently for this.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I really don't think there is any new H-content,except maybe his own chibi style art. We don't even know is Chris still even on board on this project, whose animation work is what truly drew attention to this game. All we are getting is probably the reworked gameplay, some new npc that sells you the 'upgrades', whatever we got in the gallery version and hopefully the finished leftover scenes that weren't even coloured.

Tbh there are times I kept seeing fresh blood on his patreon thinking the animation is done by Viper but in fact it's not. If there isn't any more of Chris's work I don't even see why people even wait helplessly-patiently for this.
I THINK he said the new scenes were made by him? Or something along those lines. Might be wrong tho.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
I THINK he said the new scenes were made by him? Or something along those lines. Might be wrong tho.
Which "new scene"? Unless it's something yet to be included in the gallery mode, most of the animation seems to be Chris's artstyle. The scenes done by himself are probably the transition scenes when getting hit by monsters and being strip.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah... I think I can add that nothing got out before Friday. And after.
Yup. Pretty much kept up to his own standard of delaying and false release dates.
And btw you missed this out from the comments 2 days ago

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Yup. Pretty much kept up to his own standard of delaying and false release dates.
And btw you missed this out from the comments 2 days ago
Relax guys, I only lied again. I have been saying the update was done and only need the final shit to be added for several months. Relax.

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes