1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Geese

Jul 21, 2017
@ViperV Well, I have to admit, you really did a great job. I like this new "hard" difficulty. And you have to use your brain when playing. Really cool.

Color combination have already been there somewhere. Dunno now, try using search ;)
he changed the combination.

ViperV

May 12, 2018
oh the sweet joy of seeing the wankers here are getting frustrated!
color combination is hidden in the first struggle scene. only one event to trigger it.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
For this bit here,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, right past the flamethrower turrets with the large wall with cracks in it is there any other solution besides getting a game over, purchasing second tier spells, and lobbing a grenade at it?

ViperV

May 12, 2018
For this bit here,
, right past the flamethrower turrets with the large wall with cracks in it is there any other solution besides getting a game over, purchasing second tier spells, and lobbing a grenade at it?
There's a tutotem just 4 o clock of that puzzle

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
@ViperV Just got what the delay is for, sorry you had to work around Patreon rules changing models and possibly a few other things. Sad to see the old Mahalai go, but the new model looks good. Not sure what was wrong with the old one, but patreon has many weird rules that make no sense. Time to see what else is different. Hardship and issues breed creativity, so can't wait to see what's ahead.

Tyukaiw

May 19, 2017
can someone please explain again how can I pass the second gate. I read the posts before but my charge skill cancels the cast automatically when I try to drag the mouse to the crank-thing

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017

I really love this update (Have you another way instead of Patreon to get money? I really don't want to give a penny to these #@%! anymore, they don't deserve it, seriously)

It's a good thing that you take this with humour (Kcitskrof dna sehcrot :D and others subtle or not subtle things)

For now I've died 3 times at the Towrret zone, I'm way better at resolving puzzle lol. Taking a break for dinner and to cool myself lol.
The fact that we can push the stun bomb with the lance is pretty cool, discovered it almost immediatly and laughed a lot when I've found the Tutotem about it 20mn later (while I've waited for it all the time).

I hope everyone will now see why updates takes so much time.
The game smells polish and love. (Details, but now the sound inside the ganker sound cavernous, pretty cool!)

+
* The chibbi models are pretty cute.
* Siggy mood expressions made me laugh so hard.
* Easy to handle, intuitive.
* Scripted as hell (how many hours of work???).
* Love the way the game is taking, story, puzzle, not just fight and fap.

-
* The fact that we can change controls, but many key reserved, so no customisation at all with an Azerty kb (for those who haven't installed an English kb, I don't know how can they play your game :)), not really a cons, I just switch kb with alt+shift, but if you can do something about it, maybe some guys will appreciate that.
* Not finished... yet (A little bit disappointed as there's still no minigame to deal with the ganker). :)

Reactions: ViperV

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
can someone please explain again how can I pass the second gate. I read the posts before but my charge skill cancels the cast automatically when I try to drag the mouse to the crank-thing
The center of the rock formation at the left of the gate, there's a passage to drag your spell.
Wait a minute, launching the game, taking a screenshot, drawing a beautiful arrow... :)

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm in the cave, and I have to get a charmed guy to the platform in order to move forward, but their is an unpassable spike floor that breaks the enemies charm. Anybody figure this one out yet?

UPDATE: figured it out, if you can't see the spikes they don't trigger.

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes