1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

piet123

Jul 3, 2017
oh the sweet joy of seeing the wankers here are getting frustrated!
color combination is hidden in the first struggle scene. only one event to trigger it.
with the struggle scene you mean the first ganker scene or?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
what color sequence is everyone talking about? I just finished the first area, bought some upgrade, and went back in to get more coin. Now that I have the coin I have no idea how to leave the level again.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
That's odd the keys gone. There's no hard save till you finish the area. But good news is it doesn't take long to get back to that point once you understand the puzzles before that point.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
How pass second gate? You can cast some spells on the other side, but you can’t push that… rotating thing, since it will ricochet of the wall, and you cant reach gear any other way. There was some screenshot in this topic on previous page, but it is not explain anything at all.

Maybe I miss yet another elephant in the room (I am master of that), but still.
—————
Or, I see now. You must move cursor over the road and until you can hit gear with charged spell. Didn’t work first time since I, probably, did something wrong, so I forgot about it. And yes, it feels like «elephant in the room», although it can be little more obvious what you CAN do this.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
How pass second gate? You can cast some spells on the other side, but you can’t push that… rotating thing, since it will ricochet of the wall, and you cant reach gear any other way. There was some screenshot in this topic on previous page, but it is not explain anything at all.

Maybe I miss yet another elephant in the room (I am master of that), but still.
Here's the solution, it was a page back.
The center of the rock formation at the left of the gate, there's a passage to drag your spell.
Wait a minute, launching the game, taking a screenshot, drawing a beautiful arrow... :)

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Here's the solution, it was a page back.
I totally miss meaning of this screen at first; better stop playing games at 2:30 p.m. Anyway, I found solution myself.

You free to smack me in the face with sledgehammer.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
i played this when there was 4 levels and only one scene involving the eyeball monster, is it worth playing now or should i wait?

Superk

May 21, 2017
Oh fuck, I forgot this game even existed. Feels like it's been a year, or something. What's new in this build? The Changelog is for an older version currently.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
i played this when there was 4 levels and only one scene involving the eyeball monster, is it worth playing now or should i wait?
Oh fuck, I forgot this game even existed. Feels like it's been a year, or something. What's new in this build? The Changelog is for an older version currently.
It's been overhauled a bit since the, adjustments for patreon's sake, a few more animations for some other enemies. Only one level now, but it's longer and has a fair amount of challeges to finish it. Creators been delayed due to storms in RL, but is hoping to pick up the pace and release 2.0 here soon. They mention a projection of the next release at the end of this version.

Reactions: youngmoist

Tyukaiw

May 19, 2017
after the first shooting puzzle, I don't know what I'm supposed to do after breaking a wall pushing a blue orb against it. I'm bad at games xD

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
after the first shooting puzzle, I don't know what I'm supposed to do after breaking a wall pushing a blue orb against it. I'm bad at games XD
I'm not sure where you are. Can you post a screenshot?

Pichi

Mar 14, 2018
I got stuck in the shooting puzzle dont know where to even start to lower the wall :/

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
So what's the deal with the adjustments that were supposedly made for Patreon's new rules? I thought as long as your NSFW material was not visible in public posts, everything was fine. But from what I read in the game and in this thread, it seems that some changes were made to the in-game graphics, while those are usually exempt from Patreon's wrath. Or at least I thought, which is why you can still have H-games at all on Patreon.

ViperV

May 12, 2018
So what's the deal with the adjustments that were supposedly made for Patreon's new rules? I thought as long as your NSFW material was not visible in public posts, everything was fine. But from what I read in the game and in this thread, it seems that some changes were made to the in-game graphics, while those are usually exempt from Patreon's wrath. Or at least I thought, which is why you can still have H-games at all on Patreon.
You are no longer allowed to post public game released links unless that version is SFW.
Patron exclusives are fine. But sometimes, they still end up digging if you have something like loli, bestiality and other law breaking stuff.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
You are no longer allowed to post public game released links unless that version is SFW.
Patron exclusives are fine. But sometimes, they still end up digging if you have something like loli, bestiality and other law breaking stuff.
But the game as it is still has H-content, right? Am I right in saying that there have been changes inside the game for Patreon? If both are correct, I don't see how that makes any sense.
In any case, another way to get around Patreon is to host the game itself somewhere else, and publish an unlock key/file for patrons only. I know of at least one dev that does that: toffi.

ViperV

May 12, 2018
But the game as it is still has H-content, right? Am I right in saying that there have been changes inside the game for Patreon? If both are correct, I don't see how that makes any sense.
There have been no changes to the game to cater to Patreon's new rules. I'm planning, but it's not a priority unless I want to sell it to steam or something.
Patreon does not want your campaign that is visible to the public having NSFW.
It's fine to have NSFW as long as you post it exclusively for patrons.
In any case, another way to get around Patreon is to host the game itself somewhere else, and publish an unlock key/file for patrons only. I know of at least one dev that does that: toffi.
That was already what I was doing since as Patreon never allowed hosting for files other than videos and images.
The headache started when I had to modify everything on the campaign itself. Editing stuff in their shitty web tool is a pain in the ass. You also need to purge ALL public posts you have that contained links and stuff that hinted NSFW. And there's no easy way to edit it as well. On my case I had almost a hundred public posts that I had no choice but to either delete or modify to patrons only.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
@156_163_146_167 @ViperV I imagine the only thing wrong with the original Mahalai was the see through garb she had. Tasteful enough for an art exhibit, but not patreon. That picture was insanely beautiful in it's detail (which is why I'm still keeping 1.9 on my PC regardless). She was probably deemed as a model he couldn't use since if any digging is done, she's practically the first thing you see, thus changing to the hand drawn chibi model change with her current outfit. That's the only game adjustment I really found that applies to Patreon. I'm positive there's probably more, i just don't know what they are.

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes