1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Rando Carlisian

Feb 26, 2018
Hey ViperV, any estimate on when 1.9.5 will drop? really looking forward to the update!
Also, wouldn't it be better to make smaller, more frequent updates than these yearly game updates? I actually first saw DA when it was conceptualized, and at the time I thought it died after quite a few months of no updates. I just want to see the project flourish, and it'd probably attract more patrons!

spazstrike

Jul 9, 2017
Hey, quick question, i am a patron but i have no computer, so i cant view the scenes, any chance of a kind soul uploading the scenes to a site or something?

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
bump.
any news?

Hey guys just letting you all know development has been steady and there's a very huge chance v195 gets out this month. Since Gallery mode was out, I've a ton of time to work on it.
There's still hundreds of bugs to make and fix and further adjustments to make it something stable for the depo, but its nearing release. This will feel like a completely different game from the previous one and I'm excited to finish it for everyone to play.

I've been reading about the video upload for people who can't play the game on a mobile device. (You really can't) So yes, I've added that to the list and hopefully goes out alongside v195.

Thanks for the support and for now, I'm out!

Basically that, and he's doing some game over options.

Veroic

May 12, 2018
This could just be me but has anyone else had trouble visiting his Patreon page? I keep getting a notice saying it's "Under Review."

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
This could just be me but has anyone else had trouble visiting his Patreon page? I keep getting a notice saying it's "Under Review."
God damnit.. I'm sure it's this shit again where whenever a game is close to having a release after some time people will get the patreon flagged. It's happened to a couple of games

Veroic

May 12, 2018
It'll probably be alright, he already noticed it and is trying to get his page back up.

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
It's kinda of stupid. The man doesn't really make content that are considered red flags. I guess people like to be ignorant.

Reactions: ponyguy

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
It's probably some salty patrons, the dev team for the game is very small so I dont know why they expect new builds so soon, he gave us the gallery as a compensation for not being able to release much, I hope it gets resolved soon as I'm also one of his patrons...they need to chill and let him work...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
good game hope besides haveing the blond get banged the purpled haird one can get it too.
just wanting her to have some fun as well mybe the hero and her.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
good game hope besides haveing the blond get banged the purpled haird one can get it too.
just wanting her to have some fun as well mybe the hero and her.
Do you mean the pink haired woman(Mahalai) who greets you when you start a new game?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Patreon page of ViperV is back up, but all NSFW stuff has been removed from the public version of the game. Also, no NSFW stuff is visible on his Patreon page. ViperV, however, does say that there are still ways to include the naughty naughty things in the game, so we really should not be worried.

Newest version coming out in a matter of hours (?); difficulty will increase (gallery to see everything directly will hopefully stay); merchants added. You can see everything in his public Patreon posts here:

And here:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i am out of luck because to see the scene's i have to be a patrion but i can't do that because no money
plue's after some patrons toke people's money and stoped making there game's and still toke peoples money.
hard to trust people some times and this game was fun too.

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes