Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
How much foot content is there?
There are footjobs and thighjobs. It's not a primary focus, but I add some here and there as I go.

Well, every girl has at least two
LMAO. Damn it, that was funny.

Wait I was a way for a few updates and they changed here? She was great the way she was.
I got a lot of complaints about her original behavior in the opening. She's still the same character, just not played quite as much of a meme in the opening now.

Why does the lithomancer class have "strong" damage where the other classes have "high" damage?
That is an excellent question, and I'm not sure. I feel like maybe I was trying to have a set of word descriptions like in persona (weak, moderate, strong, high, etc) but I didn't write it down.

Obviously because the Mancer says no to drugs
Speaking of which, where are all the free drugs I was told would be offered to me? I feel like my school experience was significantly worsened by not having constant free access to cocaine.

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
There are footjobs and thighjobs. It's not a primary focus, but I add some here and there as I go.

LMAO. Damn it, that was funny.

I got a lot of complaints about her original behavior in the opening. She's still the same character, just not played quite as much of a meme in the opening now.

That is an excellent question, and I'm not sure. I feel like maybe I was trying to have a set of word descriptions like in persona (weak, moderate, strong, high, etc) but I didn't write it down.

Speaking of which, where are all the free drugs I was told would be offered to me? I feel like my school experience was significantly worsened by not having constant free access to cocaine.
I played off, and on throughout development. Been a hot minute.
The intro is so much stronger now with all the art, and facial variations.
Even down to the little class sprites.
It adds a lot.
I really love how far you've come, and hope it's nothing but up from here for you.

Officially a Sarah simp though now.
Good job making her so damn heartwarming.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Replayed this for the first time in a while and wow the intro is very different, in a good way. It used to be kind of fratbro, if that's the right term (a bit like Dean in Waifupocalypse) and now it's still playful and casual but not annoyingly so. As much as I liked the idea of male Sam scrapping him was probably the right move here.

Looking forward to see new scenes for the girls but knowing me I'll just go for Ashley again. I remember being quite fond of Kuril too.

Reactions: Cryswar

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Hey, Why does the first Aether training give me the pop up 'nether corruption already capped'? Also, is it actually capped?

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
Hey, Why does the first Aether training give me the pop up 'nether corruption already capped'? Also, is it actually capped?
It has a cap currently. We'll get to break past that cap with a bit of help later. The message for it during aether training is probably a bug though

damias

Sep 13, 2020
mmh pretty sure silver streama skill doesnt work as intended... it gives 1 max frenzy and almost every time 0 on a 6 trigger at 30% ...might need to fix it to make it a multi resolution first...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I played off, and on throughout development. Been a hot minute.
The intro is so much stronger now with all the art, and facial variations.
Even down to the little class sprites.
It adds a lot.
I really love how far you've come, and hope it's nothing but up from here for you.

Officially a Sarah simp though now.
Good job making her so damn heartwarming.
Hey, that's great to hear! I know it started off ugly, and it may still be, but knowing people notice all the work I put into polishing and making it look less amateur feels good. I'll keep at it, fleshing things out and adding content!

Replayed this for the first time in a while and wow the intro is very different, in a good way. It used to be kind of fratbro, if that's the right term (a bit like Dean in Waifupocalypse) and now it's still playful and casual but not annoyingly so. As much as I liked the idea of male Sam scrapping him was probably the right move here.

Looking forward to see new scenes for the girls but knowing me I'll just go for Ashley again. I remember being quite fond of Kuril too.
The opening revamp was a huge pain in the ass, but I think it was worth it. The original one gave kind of a meh impression of the game and made Sam look like more of a dumbass than I had realized. I think I just tried too hard to make a funny, memorable opening and ended up going too far.

Also, Kuril is a gigachad and I wish he was my dad.

Minor display bug, fixed in 0.24. The functions I had originally made for those didn't know how to handle negative additions to corruption so it assumed the corruption was capped. Also in 0.24 I added a numeric corruption display so you can check what the cap is easier.

It has a cap currently. We'll get to break past that cap with a bit of help later. The message for it during aether training is probably a bug though
Correct in all regards, thank you for helping him out!

mmh pretty sure silver streama skill doesnt work as intended... it gives 1 max frenzy and almost every time 0 on a 6 trigger at 30% ...might need to fix it to make it a multi resolution first...
It is a multi-resolution that looks UGLY AS FUCK in the code. I'll doublecheck the functionality, the % chance might be acting weird or something. Ironically, I use 'real'-ish RNG, without the smoothing that most 'RNG' actually involves, so it can lead to some seemingly non-random issues sometimes.

Unimportant nitpick:
During Nether-fu training with Ashley, very high & high Dex texts will both trigger.
Good catch, thank you! Fixed now.

Reactions: Vreis

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
The opening revamp was a huge pain in the ass, but I think it was worth it. The original one gave kind of a meh impression of the game and made Sam look like more of a dumbass than I had realized. I think I just tried too hard to make a funny, memorable opening and ended up going too far.
I remember praising the writing for Charles last time I played and now that I reached the end of the current content Svyatibor is great too. He toes the line between alien and relateable, which makes you kinda uncomfortable but also wanting to help him.

Also, Kuril is a gigachad and I wish he was my dad.
Teaming up with him in the battle then bully Ina together never gets old. I hope we'll see more of the Sahuagin down the line.

Anyway it's high time I give you money I think.

edit: oh fuck me first thing i see is a kuril option in a poll, there's no way i'm not clicking on this

• Haha

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I remember praising the writing for Charles last time I played and now that I reached the end of the current content Svyatibor is great too. He toes the line between alien and relateable, which makes you kinda uncomfortable but also wanting to help him.

Teaming up with him in the battle then bully Ina together never gets old. I hope we'll see more of the Sahuagin down the line.

Anyway it's high time I give you money I think.

edit: oh fuck me first thing i see is a kuril option in a poll, there's no way i'm not clicking on this
More Charles eventually(tm). I didn't expect to like writing him that much. Svyatibor on the other hand, I've been looking forwards to for about a year and a half, and he came out just about like I had hoped! No way I can justify him being a party member, but I can see him coming back later.

Bullying Ina is a civic duty, at least if you're a shark or budding hero. I am glad you have found the path~

And hey, thank you! I really appreciate the support, hopefully the art previews and stuff are fun too.

And if I had balls, I'd eventually make Kuril a romance option. Shark dad. Unfortunately, he's (probably) married and I have no idea how to write gay anyways. Bro though, I can do.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
And if I had balls, I'd eventually make Kuril a romance option. Shark dad. Unfortunately, he's (probably) married and I have no idea how to write gay anyways. Bro though, I can do.
Damn F would have loved shark dad route, shame on your lack of balls!
I am expecting at least 10 bromance scenes with him tho!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
NO god Please NO NO NO NOOOOO
Please no to which LOL

the macOS build freezes at startup Cryswar
Does anyone else play Mac and can confirm? I get about 5% of the Mac downloads compared to the others so it's hard to tell if there are any issues.

Damn F would have loved shark dad route, shame on your lack of balls!
I am expecting at least 10 bromance scenes with him tho!
We'll see where things go exactly, I don't intend to give him the full set of scenes the girls get but definitely some bromance and training as we go.

Reactions: Mushybird and zARRR
4.50 star(s) 37 Votes