4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
4 things I am looking forward to most in order.

#1:- Showing Mommy Rosa just how much I love her.
I would do anything and EVERYTHING she would ask, there is nothing I would want more than to be a good boy for Mommy Rosa!!!

#2:- Jasmina fully accepting the fact that she is head over heel's in love with the MC!!!
Her kind, friendly and exciteable personality is just perfect, she deserves that kind of happiness.

#3:- Marina possibly forcing a choice for us to either be her loving & loyal (slightly submissive) boytoy or dominate her. But either way she gets the perfect boyfriend. (Though she'll have to share him with the others of course)
She looks like the perfect example of the beautiful girl who always gets what she wants, one way or another

#4:- Jax either gets kicked out of the flat, or even better, gets a SAVAGE beating from the LOVELY ladies of Paradise and then BANISHED from the island!!!
For his disgusting treatment of Mommy Rosa and Riley, also his lecherous gazing at Jasmina, HE IS A FUCKIN PRICK WHO DESERVES ANY AND ALL BRUTALITY THAT MIGHT HAPPEN TO HIM!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a question that is also a bit hopeful.

Will Heraless decide to create a human body for herself?
So that she can join the MC's future harem, she is absolutely gorgeous, and REALLY looks like she NEEDS to experience what love and sex feels like, and who better to give her that than her chosen one.

Reactions: King_In_Yellow
May 25, 2022
is this game mainly a femdom game? Just wondering guys as some of you might have already played it and I am considering whether it would be worth for me to play it

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
4 things I am looking forward to most in order.

#1:- Showing Mommy Rosa just how much I love her.
I would do anything and EVERYTHING she would ask, there is nothing I would want more than to be a good boy for Mommy Rosa!!!

#2:- Jasmina fully accepting the fact that she is head over heel's in love with the MC!!!
Her kind, friendly and exciteable personality is just perfect, she deserves that kind of happiness.

#3:- Marina possibly forcing a choice for us to either be her loving & loyal (slightly submissive) boytoy or dominate her. But either way she gets the perfect boyfriend. (Though she'll have to share him with the others of course)
She looks like the perfect example of the beautiful girl who always gets what she wants, one way or another

#4:- Jax either gets kicked out of the flat, or even better, gets a SAVAGE beating from the LOVELY ladies of Paradise and then BANISHED from the island!!!
For his disgusting treatment of Mommy Rosa and Riley, also his lecherous gazing at Jasmina, HE IS A FUCKIN PRICK WHO DESERVES ANY AND ALL BRUTALITY THAT MIGHT HAPPEN TO HIM!!!!!!!!
clam down they are not real you do know that right?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Will the player get any agency/choices in the future or is it a kinetic novel with a useless sandbox/hub interface between the scenes?

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes