4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
i hope the writing and script in this game won't be as shit as in the previous one. Then it'd be fun to play. Last game was pretty much glorified animation slider. Great sex scenes but no substance.

UndeadLord

Feb 27, 2024
4 things I am looking forward to most in order.

#1:- Showing Mommy Rosa just how much I love her.
I would do anything and EVERYTHING she would ask, there is nothing I would want more than to be a good boy for Mommy Rosa!!!

#2:- Jasmina fully accepting the fact that she is head over heel's in love with the MC!!!
Her kind, friendly and exciteable personality is just perfect, she deserves that kind of happiness.

#3:- Marina possibly forcing a choice for us to either be her loving & loyal (slightly submissive) boytoy or dominate her. But either way she gets the perfect boyfriend. (Though she'll have to share him with the others of course)
She looks like the perfect example of the beautiful girl who always gets what she wants, one way or another

#4:- Jax either gets kicked out of the flat, or even better, gets a SAVAGE beating from the LOVELY ladies of Paradise and then BANISHED from the island!!!
For his disgusting treatment of Mommy Rosa and Riley, also his lecherous gazing at Jasmina, HE IS A FUCKIN PRICK WHO DESERVES ANY AND ALL BRUTALITY THAT MIGHT HAPPEN TO HIM!!!!!!!!
How much of a mom role do you think she has in the game? I feel it less than in CwG.

uniquediznuts

Apr 28, 2023
i just finished playing the game and i changed my mind about futa rosa WE NEED FUTA ROSA AND MIJI

#FUTA_MIJI

JUST IMAGINE THE OVER PROTICTIVE MIJI WITH HUGE FUTA COCK DOMNATING THE MC

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Scotsman1989

uniquediznuts

Apr 28, 2023
#FUTA_MIJI

imagine the snerio (she uses her wealth to buy a potion that can give her a huge futa cock) or the flower they drinked in the beginning for the game have a different side affect from each consumer and it gives her a HUGE FUTA COCK

Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
I love Jasmine but that twerk ass scene ruin her character kind off
I agree man, it sounds like, that character has a big ass, so let's make scenes focused on the ass, that goes for the characters with big breasts, if you're not creative even with this very obvious concept your game becomes predictable and monotonous, even boring. It may be a gamble on my part, but I think this game will hold up because of the girls, and if it's not written as well as the previous one, it's going to be pretty lame.

dimidav

Feb 22, 2020
I've been holding on playing this for it to get some content. Is there enough already? (like sex scenes that are not just teasing/blowjob)

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes