4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DivineHeel-0.1.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
sadly this teasing wont stop for a while, idk confined was handled way better it wasnt THIS MUCH TEASING like come on already bout 30 scenes and they re more or less all just tease with one cameo fuck one dream fuck i think just one real blowjob and litteraly just teases for ever, but when he put out a pull just recently who should get the first real fucking animation it got obvious that he didnt rly plan this through as with confined just sad this is getting on summertimesaga lvls

Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
sadly this teasing wont stop for a while, idk confined was handled way better it wasnt THIS MUCH TEASING like come on already bout 30 scenes and they re more or less all just tease with one cameo fuck one dream fuck i think just one real blowjob and litteraly just teases for ever, but when he put out a pull just recently who should get the first real fucking animation it got obvious that he didnt rly plan this through as with confined just sad this is getting on summertimesaga lvls
Every time I think about playing this game again I see from the comments that things haven't improved, well I would have noticed that at the start of the updates and man it looks like that's going to be the case for a while, which is complete shit not to mention that most of the girls seem hopelessly in love with the MC...so what's the point of a route scheme? Anyway, the incoherence.

fandicus42

Mar 10, 2019
for anyone still having issues with that ghost event bug, deleting the old game folder and reinstalling fixed the issue for me

Dauggie

Feb 16, 2021
guess i'll come back next year to get some decent content. idk why but this one feels downgrade to previous game. like navigation and stuff. maybe it's just me.

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
i have to say, from the harem island to CoG, and now this,
the art level has dropped significant. it's garbage now.
Honest to say I don't like any of the designs. horrible.
I still can't believe anyone would create adult games but removed all the lewdness.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
i have to say, from the harem island to CoG, and now this,
the art level has dropped significant. it's garbage now.
Honest to say I don't like any of the designs. horrible.
I still can't believe anyone would create adult games but removed all the lewdness.
Sucks to be you, this is better than CoG for me. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: CriticalDecision

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I connected a second hamster in the wheel (more efficient than a potato), stays at 15 fps. Must be a bug with some configs.
:D

Ok, enough horsing around. Videos are encoded at 12 fps, so not much to do here, apart from maybe using ai-upscaling.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes