4.50 star(s) 20 Votes

adam924

Jul 17, 2017
Hey Guys I've been watching this for a while is there a decent amount of content yet or should I wait a couple more updates thanks

Jun 5, 2017
Hey Guys I've been watching this for a while is there a decent amount of content yet or should I wait a couple more updates thanks
In my opinion there is only 2 good scenes as of now from the green hair chick Jasmina and the purple hair chick Naja. Both are BJ scenes and there are other sexual stuff and another BJ scene, but I wouldn't check out the games for that content alone. It's up to you if those two characters are of interest to you or not. Miji just got the other blowjob this update but I don't think it's very thrilling, but we should get our first sex content with her later this month.

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
Quick typo/bug report. Two instances of the player name not being encapsulated by brackets, instead being hard coded to Vlad:

Code:
DivineHeel-0.2.0-pc/game$ grep -Ri \"Vlad

Scripts/Story/individual/miji/mijiindiv3.rpy:    "Vlad cums, Miji swallowing every drop, savoring the taste of [Vlad]'s cum."
Scripts/Story/Main/mainevents4.rpy:    Marina "Vlad!"

Reactions: waterierstone

adam924

Jul 17, 2017
In my opinion there is only 2 good scenes as of now from the green hair chick Jasmina and the purple hair chick Naja. Both are BJ scenes and there are other sexual stuff and another BJ scene, but I wouldn't check out the games for that content alone. It's up to you if those two characters are of interest to you or not. Miji just got the other blowjob this update but I don't think it's very thrilling, but we should get our first sex content with her later this month.
That's it damn seems kind barebones considering how many updates but thanks for the heads up

Reactions: acondo

Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
The title is about heels, not feet.
Totally different fetish :geek:
That's like saying, "I like her pants, not her booty.." LOL! High Heels are meant to accentuate the female foot, to compliment them. They make their feet more attractive! So, in essence.. it's not a totally different fetish.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
That's like saying, "I like her pants, not her booty.." LOL! High Heels are meant to accentuate the female foot, to compliment them. They make their feet more attractive! So, in essence.. it's not a totally different fetish.
That is your interpretation.

I love seeing women in heels, the way it accentuates the leg and how they walk is something to see. Not as interested in using her feet for anything though. So in essence, different likes.

4.50 star(s) 20 Votes