3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
"Saikey"
"Fan translation"

So is it actually a fan translation this time, or just another messy MTL for which the screenshots have been cherry-picked and those are the only manually translated lines?

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Clean

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
This is supposed to be a different developer, but it's weird... It's like the same artwork as another developer called "three rain" or "wandowando".... It's probably the same but with different names to earn more, good strategy

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You can just tell there is no good NTR games left untranslated.
Don't expect many good NTR games in the following years. This is the same fenomena that happened with Isekai anime genre. It had a huge boom once and the Japanese decided to mass produce Isekai anime, eventually reducing them to generic shit. Same thing with NTR.

Reactions: F4S1

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
So this game is OK for just a quick burn thru, I do have one complaint however - unless I did something wrong there is ONE ending.

First I ended the game with only seeing like 2 h scenes.

Then I ended it after seeing all scenes of one ntr guy.

And finally ended a third time with all scenes from BOTH ntr guys...same ending.

Kinda lame, like if they just added some different text and one image per 'route' then this game would actually feel 'complete'.

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Would have been nice if everyone "celebrated" together at the end after victory and gave mc the video as present or something

Reactions: 1Teddy1

WeedyW

Aug 22, 2021
Is it possible to finish the game with no NTR scene? I ask 'cause I really enjoy games where you can do a "pure" first run and then do everything you missed in the 2nd one.

Edit: I just edited my ATK values to 999 and you can literally go straight to the last stage, stage 8, without even doing the 7 before (of course only possible if you use hacks since the enemies are too strong) and once I finished the game, less than 5 minutes, there was a neutral ending, don't know if it's the only one but since there's no "Multiple endings" tag I assume it's the only one.

Here's the save with 999 attack.
would you mind sharing the Config and Global files as well ? cuz the save files won't work without those 2

Reactions: DedL0l

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Isn't a robot powered by shame and anger kind of a bad idea? Like, the pilot or AI or whatever is gonna crack at some point, then you just have an overpowered pissed off robot to fight too.
I'm already cracked, lol
The bitch has short hair in the most generic hairstyle possible.
She looks so pleased with herself, which is even worse.
Now imagine, your savior, turning against you and his former race, all because of unrequited love.

Another powerful stir of emotion is, I dunno, properly developed lust, maybe?
Excitement at the promise of 'wet pussy(tm)' at the end of a treacherous battle?
Must be my imagination.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Don't expect many good NTR games in the following years. This is the same fenomena that happened with Isekai anime genre. It had a huge boom once and the Japanese decided to mass produce Isekai anime, eventually reducing them to generic shit. Same thing with NTR.
Although they are doing extremely well in DLsite . Think how Japan views NTR compared to us is different especially now. Clearly, something is working of if lot of the NTR/corruption games do relatively well to amazing. They don’t mind hyper fast corruption a lot if time but I see it’s a common criticism here.

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
You can just tell there is no good NTR games left untranslated.
I wouldn't say that, I'd just say that several of them are just old and obscure at this point. Many of Makura Cover Soft's games and all of Kuripick's games are masterpieces of the genre and are also great games at the same time but for some reason aren't all translated, if you are lucky to find a translation at all. Which is why I'm glad I know how to read some japanese, and know how to use text extractors, screen grabbers, and translation software.

Reactions: jaden000

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
This is supposed to be a different developer, but it's weird... It's like the same artwork as another developer called "three rain" or "wandowando".... It's probably the same but with different names to earn more, good strategy
They may be different developers, but they might all be using the same artist/artists. These game circles are small and often help each other out. Don't think of the rpgm game devs as actual studios and more like a bunch of indie game devs that often work together, merge, and dissolve their groups.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Although they are doing extremely well in DLsite . Think how Japan views NTR compared to us is different especially now. Clearly, something is working of if lot of the NTR/corruption games do relatively well to amazing. They don’t mind hyper fast corruption a lot if time but I see it’s a common criticism here.
No, it is NOT working. You may not know the Japanese but I can tell you this: they're EXTREMELY sectarians. It's understandable since they're a collectivist society but it's both amazing and disturbing to see how they massively follor the crowd. And this, guys, is the difference between individualists and collectivists. The fact that we put our own opinions instead of the masses' makes us able to recognize how trashy this mass produced games are, while they don't. If I know them, and I know I do, the Japanese could very well be playing games they don't even like just because they're popular or because someone told them to try them out.

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
No, it is NOT working. You may not know the Japanese but I can tell you this: they're EXTREMELY sectarians. It's understandable since they're a collectivist society but it's both amazing and disturbing to see how they massively follor the crowd. And this, guys, is the difference between individualists and collectivists. The fact that we put our own opinions instead of the masses' makes us able to recognize how trashy this mass produced games are, while they don't. If I know them, and I know I do, the Japanese could very well be playing games they don't even like just because they're popular or because someone told them to try them out.
I feel like you are woefully underqualified to talk about what "The Japanese" like, considering you seem to be lumping a large group of people of an ethnicity together and blanket pasting behavioral traits on them as if everyone in the society is like that.

That's called stereotypes and racism, kids!

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I feel like you are woefully underqualified to talk about what "The Japanese" like, considering you seem to be lumping a large group of people of an ethnicity together and blanket pasting behavioral traits on them as if everyone in the society is like that.

That's called stereotypes and racism, kids!
No it's not racism, ignorant kid. I've been living in Japan for two years. I know how they are. Besides, once again, wrap your head around this fact: they are a collectivist society, the only possible case in which you can say "these people are this and that" because, again, they are COLLECTIVIST. In fact, I've seen how they are incredibly good at working in groups (no kidding, they're amazing) but completely useless when alone and without a proper acting protocol. So yeah, I think I'm in a position in which I can say this stuff without an offended ignorant like you telling me what I can or cannot say. It's not racism, is damned reality.

Reactions: 1Teddy1
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes