asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
Just asking. I see this game has gotten multiple dlc content. But has it been compiled already?
It has been posted all your questions about IF, might be time to tell OP to pin this comment

In short
Miko v1.1 (main game, has gameplay and gallery)
IF miko v1.81 (First DLC, no gameplay just gallery)
IF miko v2.19 (Second DLC, no gameplay just gallery)
IF miko v3.xx (Third DLC, no gameplay just gallery)

Basically the reason Dev separate these DLCs is because it has become too large, so Dev decided to create a new separated game.

I don't think there is a way to combine these DLCs into one, just download each versions

comstlen6

Dec 22, 2018
Just asking. I see this game has gotten multiple dlc content. But has it been compiled already?

IFMIKO 1.81 + 2.18:

This is my attempt to combine the two versions (1 and 2) into one fully-unlocked gallery. I have tested the CG and text for some of the scenes. Sound was not tested so it may or may not work.

When 2.19 and other 3.x versions get released, I will try to add on to it.

Epsilon128

Jan 3, 2020

I've just compared the version from ci-en and from the booth site.
So basically IFMIKO v1.81 is episode 1 to 8, v2.19 (9 to 17), v3.xx (18 to xx) right?

comstlen6

Dec 22, 2018
Modified IFMIKO 1.81 + 2.18 + 3.02:
New link with sound files fixed:

This is my attempt to combine all three versions (1, 2, and 3) into one fully-unlocked gallery. I have tested the CG and text for some of the scenes. Sound was not tested so it may or may not work.

Instructions: IF version is a VN so there is no gameplay. Select "memory" (which is the only translated button) and enjoy.

Warning: do not add other IF versions to the modified version or it will break.

Last edited:

Meondrie

May 20, 2019
EDIT: Actually, nevermind, I just noticed that it's not 3.x version of the game, but rather some kind of optional DLC (I hope I am right on this, otherwise I don't understand why the game is split so uselessly).

But could anyone please upload the game to Mega.nz ??? I am unable to download anything bigger than 200MB without using that desktop downloader from Mega (the downloads just fail due to packet loss, unable to 'continue'). I would be really grateful for the game upload to Mega.nz.

Last edited:

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
Full gallery here
Thanks for this. I formatted my PC and lost my progress and too lazy to try and play the game again halfway.

I just have to figure out how IF works though. The latest one just gave me a save 3, and when starting a new game it just ends and back to title with only scene 3 unlocked.

Any help would be greatly appreciated tho ^^

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes