comstlen6

Dec 22, 2018
Thanks for this. I formatted my PC and lost my progress and too lazy to try and play the game again halfway.

I just have to figure out how IF works though. The latest one just gave me a save 3, and when starting a new game it just ends and back to title with only scene 3 unlocked.

Any help would be greatly appreciated tho ^^
Choose third option in title page to open recollection since there is no actual gameplay. If you download my combined/modified IF version, which put all three IF DLCs into one, you choose "memory" in the title page (it is the only translated button so people should be less confused.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sayathing

comstlen6

Dec 22, 2018
I download the main and 3 IF and combine them into one folder to play ?
Those are 4 different folders: main, 1.81, 2.18, and 3.02. But I made a modified IF version combining all the IF versions into one (someone should tell the mods to add that to the OP). So, there is 2 different folders if you use the modified IF: main and moded IF.

Modified IF combining all 3 versions into one:
IFMIKO 1.81 + 2.18 + 3.02: Workupload
New link with sound files fixed: Workupload

This is my attempt to combine all three versions (1, 2, and 3) into one fully-unlocked gallery. I have tested the CG and text for some of the scenes. Sound was not tested so it may or may not work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sayathing

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
Choose third option in title page to open recollection since there is no actual gameplay. If you download my combined/modified IF version, which put all three IF DLCs into one, you choose "memory" in the title page (it is the only translated button so people should be less confused.
I see, I didn't download all three DLC, just the 3.02 one. Maybe the reason why it only has one scene yes because it's incomplete. I appreciate you sharing the combined version, helped a lot thanks!

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
DivineMikoKoyori-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The links below contain the "IF" chapters, and are NOT previous versions of the game above.
DivineMikoKoyori-3.02
DivineMikoKoyori-2.10
DivineMikoKoyori-1.81
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Are those 3 IF versions all the IF versions that exist?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Are those 3 IF versions all the IF versions that exist?
We simply bundle up into torrents the versions that the OP posts and we are unaffiliated with the developer, so quick answer would be we don't know.
To my knowledge, there are older versions (such as 3.01 becoming 3.02), but no other standalone versions.

For more information I'd recommend reading through the thread, with a focus on comments such as this one:
It has been posted all your questions about IF, might be time to tell OP to pin this comment

In short
Miko v1.1 (main game, has gameplay and gallery)
IF miko v1.81 (First DLC, no gameplay just gallery)
IF miko v2.19 (Second DLC, no gameplay just gallery)
IF miko v3.xx (Third DLC, no gameplay just gallery)

Basically the reason Dev separate these DLCs is because it has become too large, so Dev decided to create a new separated game.

I don't think there is a way to combine these DLCs into one, just download each versions

Reactions: derakino999

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I think it would be beneficial if you could edit "IF" into the IF episodes' torrents name in your post, devilkin, as...
Well, you've seen the thread and its sad state, right? :sneaky:
(inb4 someone asks "should v1.81 be applied upon v1.0 or?!?!")

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

toalfyso

Jan 2, 2021
Is the download in the op patched with bugfixes like the infinite loop in the good end? The game says it's v1.00 and that seems to be the unpatched version from reading the thread.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
For some reason, non of the full saves in this thread seem to work on the base game.
The gallery is empty, and even "continue" is greyed out. Am I missing something?

Reactions: sergyo_ml

nova7

Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 535860

Overview:
In the modern world where science reigns supreme, mythology has long been abandoned by the new era, with deities and monsters alike seen as mere fairy tales in the eyes of the masses.
Yet in the underbelly of modern society, evil continues to lurk in the shadows, threatening the lives of mortals just as it always has.
In the face of such evils, exorcists who command powers of the divine rise to stand against these supernatural threats, sworn to rid the world of monsters and evil spirits that intend to harm mankind.
Koyori, an apprentice exorcist, is sent to a remote village to exorcise the area as part of her training. However, what should have been a simple task soon escalates to unforeseen magnitudes as the dark plot behind the whole incident begins to unfold…​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-09
Release Date: 2020-01-31
Developer: Circle Poison - - -
Publisher: Kagura Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED

The links below contain the "IF" chapters, and are NOT previous versions of the game above.

v3.02
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

v2.10
Win
: - - -

v1.81
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN -

Thanks comstlen6 & Fur for the link!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 535856 View attachment 535847 View attachment 535848 View attachment 535849 View attachment 535850 View attachment 535851 View attachment 535852 View attachment 535853 View attachment 535854
IF chapter are japanese, how to change to english ?

Exteretion

Jul 7, 2017
IF chapter are japanese, how to change to english ?
go to option (the last one in the main menu screen)
scroll until bottom , you will find how to change the language
(the language option is in english and japanese so u should easily find it)

nova7

Oct 24, 2019
go to option (the last one in the main menu screen)
scroll until bottom , you will find how to change the language
(the language option is in english and japanese so u should easily find it)
and for the three "IF" option are same or different ?

• Sad
Reactions: Zippix

BMS

Jun 3, 2018
Do I have to download all three of the IF chapters in the OP or are they all the same so I just download the newest 3.02 version one?

Reactions: Chaos Defender
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes