comstlen6

Dec 22, 2018
Fully-unlocked IF MIKO series pre-set to English

After opening Game.exe, choose the third button to play scene or to view CG. Fourth button is used to change language, sound, and other configurations. Press "W" to skip text.

IF MIKO 1.81:
IF MIKO 2.10:

Last edited:

Peak 182

Apr 3, 2022
Oir was right! The package does contain all the scenes. I managed to unlock the gallery (third choice in the starting menu) for those scenes by editing the save file. Not sure if this works on your computers but replace your .rpgsave file in the save folder with the attached one.
what i have to do with this file to get the scene?

LightManga

Jan 8, 2022
So Ci-en's plan system is a bit different compared to Patreon's monthly subscription system. Where Patreon you pay X amount to gain access to the respective tier of content, Ci-en's plans are exclusive to that month only (something I learned after the fact but honestly that's just me misreading their plan system in the first place). So technically, my buy got me all the scenes in IF from version 1.0-1.6, but the save file included (or data files, I don't know RPG maker stuff) only has access for the new scene released in version 1.6 since 1.6 was released this month. So technically if I want to view all the other scenes so far, I'd need to pay 500 yen for each of the corresponding previous months the other versions has been released in to get the data files, and follow the instructions from their post to "import" the data.

Yeah. Featuring tentacles too.

Unfortunately, the IF scenarios are not translated at all, so it's all in Japanese. I don't think they'll be translating the IF scenarios at all tbh.

Edit: Forgot to link: http://www.mediafire(dot)com/file/hsh3cxlwb130tq6/Divine+Miko+Koyori+IF+1.6.zip/file
^^replace the (dot) with .
Note there's only one available scene, and I think it's standalone from the base game.
how to merge this file into divine miko koyori?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
how to merge this file into divine miko koyori?
Really? You go and reply to a 17-month-old post, asking THAT? While just a couple posts above you have the links to the IF games - and numerous explanations how they are a different "game" and should not be "merged" with the base Koyori RPG?
Try a little harder, please.

Reactions: Sh666155

Shikay4

Jan 30, 2021
all If's (i think :D) 1.01-1.81 / 2.01-2.12 or so

This is not a full game like an RPG, only erotic events using the recollection mode!

You have to change the language before u start the recollection!

Notice!!

Since the file size has increased, as well as the number of possible save files,
we will be moving to new main game data as of Version 2.00.
Ver. 2.00 will allow you to view this public scenario and subsequent ones.
However, in Version 2.00, scenarios before Version 1.81 cannot be saved or viewed.
If you want to view the scenarios before Version 2.00,
please use the main game data of Version 1.81 or earlier.

comstlen6

Dec 22, 2018
all If's (i think :D) 1.01-1.81 / 2.01-2.12 or so

This is not a full game like an RPG, only erotic events using the recollection mode!

You have to change the language before u start the recollection!

Notice!!

Since the file size has increased, as well as the number of possible save files,
we will be moving to new main game data as of Version 2.00.
Ver. 2.00 will allow you to view this public scenario and subsequent ones.
However, in Version 2.00, scenarios before Version 1.81 cannot be saved or viewed.
If you want to view the scenarios before Version 2.00,
please use the main game data of Version 1.81 or earlier.

Thanks for the link. I uploaded it to zippy: . Hopefully a mod can replace the 2.10 link with 2.12.

hayato555

Mar 6, 2022
Excuse me. Can someone please translate ?. I think the story is very cute. I really want an drama cd English sub very much!!

LightManga

Jan 8, 2022
[/QUOTE]

After opening Game.exe, choose the third button to play scene or to view CG. Fourth button is used to change language, sound, and other configurations. Press "W" to skip text.

IF MIKO 1.81:
IF MIKO 2.10:
sorry, how to unlock CG for Version 1.81?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
sorry, how to unlock CG for Version 1.81?
You mean...to unlock the CG...for the
??
:unsure:

Hmm...I guess you can get the RPGM Save Editor and uncheck the switches for the already unlocked scenes there, save the edited save, check the game that you indeed succeeded in locking away all the previously unlocked (all) scenes and CGs, then quit, and similarly, run the Save Editor again to re-unlock those scenes in the switches (by re-checking those boxes for the scenes), save the save file, run the game again and behold that the CGs and scenes are AGAIN -just as they were after downloading and extracting the "Fully-unlocked IF MIKO series" v1.81 from the link you supposedly used- available to recall.

Just an idea though.
Or. You know. Just view the ALREADY unlocked CGs from the get-go.

Reactions: f9account

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
Are the IFs version from a new game? I tried playing the 1.8 but it go straight into highschool cg, where was a highschool involved in the og game?. Or are they just scenarios that didn't make it into the release?

stupidstuff15

Sep 1, 2019
Are the IFs version from a new game? I tried playing the 1.8 but it go straight into highschool cg, where was a highschool involved in the og game?. Or are they just scenarios that didn't make it into the release?
They are "what if this happened?" stories that take place after the main game where Koyori kills the demon fox. None of them are canon but some of the scenarios are continuations of previous ones, like the blue oni scenario leads to the gaki/preta gangbang.

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
They are "what if this happened?" stories that take place after the main game where Koyori kills the demon fox. None of them are canon but some of the scenarios are continuations of previous ones, like the blue oni scenario leads to the gaki/preta gangbang.
i see, thanks

TruuthBoi

Jun 1, 2022
Newbie here, I acquired a copy of this game (before finding this site) that is apparently "v2.12" and when I press new game it just gives me a scene with main girl getting gangbanged in a maid cafe before booting me back to the title screen.

Anyone know wtf this is? Like a bonus game or something?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Newbie here, I acquired a copy of this game (before finding this site) that is apparently "v2.12" and when I press new game it just gives me a scene with main girl getting gangbanged in a maid cafe before booting me back to the title screen.

Anyone know wtf this is? Like a bonus game or something?
My best advice would be to please just read through the previous 2 pages of the thread, and you will know everything.
(also, glancing through the last dozen or so posts before posting your own question should be a good general rule of thumb; also also, search box in the top-right corner of the page - could prove muchos helpful)

Reactions: TruuthBoi
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes