Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Can anyone download this new Version 2.15? MexaShare always shows wrong captcha

Reactions: Zippix

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Can someone please explain to me how the IF versions work? From what I've read it seems that 1.81 is the base game and (heres where Im confused) 2.10 and so on are like patches I have to apply to the base game, but I downloaded 2.10 only and it worked just fine. It's just that when I started the new game, it started somewhere, where I had no idea what tf was going on.

stupidstuff15

Sep 1, 2019
all the IFs are the same thing, just that each one only comes with the pics new to that update, and all the older ones are locked. you have to like, merge them all together or do something with the saves to have them all unlocked in your IF, or some shit.

Reactions: Gaym

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
all the IFs are the same thing, just that each one only comes with the pics new to that update, and all the older ones are locked. you have to like, merge them all together or do something with the saves to have them all unlocked in your IF, or some shit.
Thanks for the answer. So what you mean is that every single version is just a game with one scene?
For example 1.81 has one scene and 1.82 also has one scene, but they are like continuations from each other and so on?
And if I want to have every scene from all previous version in one version, I have to download a save file which fills the gallery?

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
Thanks for the answer. So what you mean is that every single version is just a game with one scene?
For example 1.81 has one scene and 1.82 also has one scene, but they are like continuations from each other and so on?
And if I want to have every scene from all previous version in one version, I have to download a save file which fills the gallery?
There are 3 main .exe files if you downloaded everything:

Divine Miko Koyori v1.1x --- the main game and the actual RPG
Divine Miko Koyori IF v1.81 --- a gallery in RPG Maker (go to recollection to see the scenes)
Divine Miko Koyori IF v2.xx --- also a gallery in RPG Maker (go to recollection to see the scenes)

Apparently the creator had issues adding on to the gallery in IF v1.81 so just started anew with v2.xx. IF v2.xx is still being updated with new entries to the recollection gallery.

The two IF .exe has no actual game elements and are purely recollection galleries featuring Koyori. They are also standalone from the main game and can be run independently to view the scenes they contain.

Reactions: Sh666155

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020

Divine Miko Koyori IF v1.81 --- a gallery in RPG Maker (go to recollection to see the scenes)
Divine Miko Koyori IF v2.xx --- also a gallery in RPG Maker (go to recollection to see the scenes)

Apparently the creator had issues adding on to the gallery in IF v1.81 so just started anew with v2.xx. IF v2.xx is still being updated with new entries to the recollection gallery.

The two IF .exe has no actual game elements and are purely recollection galleries featuring Koyori. They are also standalone from the main game and can be run independently to view the scenes they contain.
Oh ok so I can Ignore the IF v1.81 and instead download v2.15 and if theres a new version out I can just download the new one and delete the previous version right?

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
Oh ok so I can Ignore the IF v1.81 and instead download v2.15 and if theres a new version out I can just download the new one and delete the previous version right?
The IF v1.81 scenes are NOT in v2.xx so you will need to keep it if you want to see the scenes that gallery holds.

But you are right that you can replace (and delete) the older versions of IF v2.xx with newer ones (e.g. delete v2.13 after downloading v2.15)

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
The IF v1.81 scenes are NOT in v2.xx so you will need to keep it if you want to see the scenes that gallery holds.

But you are right that you can replace (and delete) the older versions of IF v2.xx with newer ones (e.g. delete v2.13 after downloading v2.15)
oh ok thank you for clearing all this up for me. Really appreciate it.

Reactions: asasa1234

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019

Thanks for the explanation, are they still updating content to the last IF? And are all of these still translated by Kagura?

Reactions: Sh666155

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
Thanks for the explanation, are they still updating content to the last IF? And are all of these still translated by Kagura?
Yes, the IF v2.xx are still getting updated (the post above yours is the latest v2.16).

Kagura only translated the main game and not the IFs.

The IFs are translated though you will have to change the language to English in the options. Lowest choice --> scroll down --> 3rd option from the bottom is language. Note that only the stories are translated and the menus will remain in Japanese.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes