Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Apparently there is a video version of all the IF's, but it requires a Premium RApidGator to test if it's even real. It's this from the DL-Site . So maybe someone does have Premium and can test it.
I found that at eyny a chinese site, you need to make an account. but still i don't understand why i can't play the videos
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

James_2508

Jan 30, 2020
Apparently there is a video version of all the IF's, but it requires a Premium RApidGator to test if it's even real. It's this from the DL-Site . So maybe someone does have Premium and can test it.
I downloaded your Rapidgator file, but it need a password to be unziped.

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
I downloaded your Rapidgator file, but it need a password to be unziped.
I see, so the rapdigator comes from haitenjp check this then click the download link and compare it with the one above, it's same link and you can tell it's from haitenJP and it's a scam site. Check this for more information about that scam site HaitenJP password thread

Last edited:
Reactions: James_2508

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Ahh, so sorry to see that one ending up as a scam and thx James_2508 for taking a bullet for the gang and checking it.
I'd be really happy to get this second installment of the scenes animated from the game (which I'm pretty sure is the original game, NOT the IF; basically scenes from the game that didn't make it into the first animeted "movie" are in it), but I guess it is just not meant to be, for now.

Reactions: James_2508

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Does anyone have a working full save for the Kagura version? All the ones I tried from this thread don't seem to work.

bikmek

Mar 19, 2019
anyone has the link for IF from ver 1.1 to 1.18 ? i'm confused using the hentai-sharing link because it only listed ver1.10 and jump to 2.02. and also i can't download the complete 1.1 to 1.18 from this

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
anyone has the link for IF from ver 1.1 to 1.18 ? i'm confused using the hentai-sharing link because it only listed ver1.10 and jump to 2.02. and also i can't download the complete 1.1 to 1.18 from this
Dunno man, there is a download for
巫女神さま (Ver1.81) + IF巫女神さま(IF Miko) (Ver2.06) over there,
which is exactly what you need... (v1.81 could be used to unlock all the Scenes from 1 to 16 in it, and I think that's how it's uploaded there)

Reactions: bikmek

bikmek

Mar 19, 2019
try this save.

Downloaded this and all of the gallery is locked besides scenes 10 and 11 (even after loading the save in slot 11). Can't tell if this is normal/intended since there's still "secret" CG's present (Is this just because of the different versions between 1.8 and 2.10?). Would appreciate any help on that if it's possible to fix. All these different releases are throwing me off...
View attachment 1713447

Reactions: sergyo_ml

Ace_Kuper

Jan 20, 2018
Downloaded this and all of the gallery is locked besides scenes 10 and 11 (even after loading the save in slot 11). Can't tell if this is normal/intended since there's still "secret" CG's present (Is this just because of the different versions between 1.8 and 2.10?). Would appreciate any help on that if it's possible to fix. All these different releases are throwing me off...
View attachment 1713447
As far as i know 1.81 is the last separate version. After that each patch\update needs to be installed on top of the previous one otherwise you will only have that one version you download, since each patch\update just has a couple of scenes.

1.81 is separate and self complete, since they only changed how updates are done after it. If you have 1.81you will notice that it's exe is400+ megabytes and it's the only file besides the save. After that versions are unpacked and for me just putting one on top of the next just added scenes to it.

So first you install the earliest version you can find above 1.81. I think it's 2.02 then 2.06 on top, then 2.08, then 2.09, etc.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
As far as i know 1.81 is the last separate version. After that each patch\update needs to be installed on top of the previous one otherwise you will only have that one version you download, since each patch\update just has a couple of scenes.

1.81 is separate and self complete, since they only changed how updates are done after it. If you have 1.81you will notice that it's exe is400+ megabytes and it's the only file besides the save. After that versions are unpacked and for me just putting one on top of the next just added scenes to it.

So first you install the earliest version you can find above 1.81. I think it's 2.02 then 2.06 on top, then 2.08, then 2.09, etc.
Oh good God, no, no, no... Sorry, gonna have to step in and stop the misinf. (EDIT: though I figure, technically, not REALLY misinformation lol)
Each "version-up" gives exactly one new Scene, say, v1.80 gave Scene 15, v1.81 gave Scene 16 (maybe the one prior too, sometimes; not sure about that, though). That's just how the dev works and releases. HOWEVER, they always have ALL the previous content as well, just, you know locked away. Guess they are a little greedy (would have you buy in a good number of times for all the scenes this way); but most people are, a little bit, no?
Incidentally, that's why the IF size went from ~250MB to ~450MB between v1.00 and 1.81. With v1.81 they had a nice and even 16 scenes (1.00, 1.01, 1.10, 1.11 ..., 1.80, 1.81; also, iirc there's like two scenes that make up "one" situation most of the time, like Scene 1="introduction *cough*" - Scene 2="conclusion...broken *cough*", rinse and repeat).

Same logic applies to v2.xx. They just started anew.
So all you need is a(n unlocked) v1.81 and a latest v2.xx (unlocked). Definitely NO "putting on top" and whatnot.

Just saying.

Last edited:

Ace_Kuper

Jan 20, 2018
Oh good God, no, no, no... Sorry, gonna have to step in and stop the misinf. (EDIT: though I figure, technically, not REALLY misinformation lol)
Each "version-up" gives exactly one new Scene, say, v1.80 gave Scene 15, v1.81 gave Scene 16 (maybe the one prior too, sometimes; not sure about that, though). That's just how the dev works and releases. HOWEVER, they always have ALL the previous content as well, just, you know locked away. Guess they are a little greedy (would have you buy in a good number of times for all the scenes this way); but most people are, a little bit, no?
Incidentally, that's why the IF size went from ~250MB to ~450MB between v1.00 and 1.81. With v1.81 they had a nice and even 16 scenes (1.00, 1.01, 1.10, 1.11 ..., 1.80, 1.81; also, iirc there's like two scenes that make up "one" situation most of the time, like Scene 1="introduction *cough*" - Scene 2="conclusion...broken *cough*", rinse and repeat).

Same logic applies to v2.xx. They just started anew.
So all you need is a(n unlocked) v1.81 and a latest v2.xx (unlocked). Definitely NO "putting on top" and whatnot.

Just saying.
Are you sure? Even on the download sites 2.09+ are called patches. In fact 2.06 or somewhere around that number is twice the size of 2.08 and 2.09. 2.09 does probably include 2.08 and 2.10 includes 2.09. But just putting new release on top of the old one saves a lot of trouble, cause it literally overwrites identical and just adds new stuff.

I think there is a core number you need, but maybe at some point it was me just having a save and later stuff addedall the previous ones.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Are you sure? Even on the download sites 2.09+ are called patches. In fact 2.06 or somewhere around that number is twice the size of 2.08 and 2.09. 2.09 does probably include 2.08 and 2.10 includes 2.09. But just putting new release on top of the old one saves a lot of trouble, cause it literally overwrites identical and just adds new stuff.

I think there is a core number you need, but maybe at some point it was me just having a save and later stuff addedall the previous ones.
Yup, I'm pretty sure. Here's the 2.09 (*just now*) downloaded from H-S (downloadable archive's size is 198 MB, ~305 MB extracted),
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think NOT downloading and overwriting in vain/unnecessarily (and possibly even effing up things by the overwriting - though unlikely) is what ACTUALLY "saves a lot of trouble", well, imho anyway... :geek:

Reactions: ph33rg0d
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes