Shikay4

Jan 30, 2021
If 2.0 and 2.01 eng

the story is after defeating the fox in the main Game!
If 1.9 doesnt exist, after 1.81 comes If 2.0!
Please handle If 2.0 as a new game!

Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
...wait. Are you saying that I've just now stumbled in the regular thread of Koyori upon some alternate if-scenarios of the game but furthermore when going deep enough in the alternate I manage to end up at the aftermath of one of the original's bad ends?!?!

Fuck it. That's Inception 2, right there...

stupidstuff15

Sep 1, 2019
...wait. Are you saying that I've just now stumbled in the regular thread of Koyori upon some alternate if-scenarios of the game but furthermore when going deep enough in the alternate I manage to end up at the aftermath of one of the original's bad ends?!?!

Fuck it. That's Inception 2, right there...
Which bad end?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Which bad end?
Read the post above mine.
Though I was just lightly trolling tbt... If the v2.00 and v2.01 scenes are not specifically what the guy above me was talking about (haven't checked yet), it's just the case of someone mistakenly taking the IF scenarios for a sequal or something - yet again.

So to answer your question: none of them... Probably. But I guess it's easiest to check.

afsafesf

Apr 27, 2021
so
this :

that link is contain scene from 1.1 to 1.8 ? or what ?

can i combine whole [1.1-1.8] scene into 1 IF.EXE ?

also is there any gameplay from IF.EXE ??? o_O

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
so
this :

that link is contain scene from 1.1 to 1.8 ? or what ?

can i combine whole [1.1-1.8] scene into 1 IF.EXE ?

also is there any gameplay from IF.EXE ??? o_O
I... actually don't know this time around. Seems they started a new Gallery with v2.00, as in the scenes from v2.00 and v2.01 became the first and second scenes in a new gallery, respectively, and NOT scenes 17 and 18 as they should have, if they followed the convention...
At any rate you can get the v2.00-2.01 two scenes from there, but you still can get the v1.00-1.81 with the 16 scenes from this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/divine-m...oison-kagura-games.44859/page-16#post-5379720

Shikay4

Jan 30, 2021
You have 3 "games"

1.Main Game 4 endings (i think)
2."if" 1.10-1.81 only Gallery
3."if" 2.00-2.02 only Gallery

Creator:
Since the file size has increased, as well as the number of possible save files,
we will be moving to new main game data as of Version 2.00.
Ver. 2.00 will allow you to view this public scenario and subsequent ones.
However, in Version 2.00, scenarios before Version 1.81 cannot be saved or viewed.
If you want to view the scenarios before Version 2.00,
please use the main game data of Version 1.81 or earlier.

here the link to 2.02:

Reactions: f9account
Feb 25, 2021
i cant download this game it seems since all the download links either got goned or just straight up fails on me any other way...

MonOmn

Jun 15, 2019
Im having a hard time finding the rare enemies on ancient battle field , I already killed the spider,the stump,and the smoke (2 red oni already killed). what else am i missing could somebody help?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Im having a hard time finding the rare enemies on ancient battle field , I already killed the spider,the stump,and the smoke (2 red oni already killed). what else am i missing could somebody help?
It was quite a long time ago, but IIRC there were 12, not *that* hard to find them, but pretty time-consuming because of the -unnecessarily- large maps. Also, the last two you can only see after getting the "happy" ending (no.5), and re-entering the ancient battlefield and going through it all to the end again, where an area previously shut off will be open then.

Also do note that the "unlocker" (previously mentioned) ending no.5 will not unlock the secret enemies' scenes, and completing that ending will NOT reset the ancient battlefield, so if you had defeated (some of) those monsters without first watching their defeat scenes, you are not getting their gallery entries. I found it out the hard way myself (aimed for a no-defeat virgin run). So you would need a save before the ABF, go over it again finding those rare enemies, lose to them, then get the happy ending, then go through the ABF again to get the last two enemies(' defeat scenes).

...I know, fucked, right?

I'd suggest just aim for the happy ending (unlocking all the non-secret scenes) and after, get a full-gallery-unlocked save from the thread.

Reactions: MonOmn

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
The ending has to be unlocked only, which means you can just reload a save. I was reloading saves after each defeat and got all scenes in one playthrough.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
The ending has to be unlocked only, which means you can just reload a save. I was reloading saves after each defeat and got all scenes in one playthrough.
That's just it: I was only saying that if he killed those secret enemies he had mentioned without first watching their scenes, he is effed if he doesn't have a save from before.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes