Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Oir was right! The package does contain all the scenes. I managed to unlock the gallery (third choice in the starting menu) for those scenes by editing the save file. Not sure if this works on your computers but replace your .rpgsave file in the save folder with the attached one.
Works like a charm! I was just wondering if those extra CGs were part of the game or if they're just extra scenes in the gallery that are unrelated to the game?

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
In fact, is the v1.6 game file even the game? When running that file, I can't do anything except see the one new scene.
IF technically is only a collection of scenes so there's no game. The v1.6 I uploaded only contains one scene because I didn't buy all the previous versions on Poison's Ci-En page.

Edit: On that note actually, I think it's relatively safe to just put the IF game.exe and save files in the same directory as the actual game so long as you didn't use the save 10 slot in the actual game (or are willing to give it up).

Oir was right! The package does contain all the scenes. I managed to unlock the gallery (third choice in the starting menu) for those scenes by editing the save file. Not sure if this works on your computers but replace your .rpgsave file in the save folder with the attached one.
Well damn. Thanks champ :D

Reactions: Teacup123

Larclaimer

Nov 1, 2019
bruh that octopus scene
owh the miko who fight the giant kraken defeated and get raped ?
better record everything instead helping her

why is she fighting youkai again ? :ROFLMAO:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hmm that save doesn't work for me, can you also upload the global file too please?

Shikay4

Jan 30, 2021
1.1-1.6:

1.7:

1.8:

Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
The hell?! There's hentai-sharing.net AND a different hentai-share.com? Well, color me WTF. xD

This IF side is all new(s) to me. A most welcome addition, though...
So...erm...does that 1.8 supposed to contain all the (8; so technically being 1.1-1.8) IF scenes, or only the 8th? I'm a little lost. lol

Also. There's some sort of anime version too now?!
...interesting.
1.1-1.6:

1.7:

1.8:
------------------------------------------

M'kay. Yep, they are backwards compatible. (or rather, have all the things tucked away from before, too)
You just need to tinker.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Whole save folder. Enjoy.
Awesome! Thanks so much.

Something strange happens, though...when I try to use this save file and hit 'continue' on the save, I immediately get an error "CANNOT LOAD VEHICLE.PNG" and then it crashes.

Strangely, that doesn't happen when I load a new game.

Anyone happen to know what that could be?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Awesome! Thanks so much.

Something strange happens, though...when I try to use this save file and hit 'continue' on the save, I immediately get an error "CANNOT LOAD VEHICLE.PNG" and then it crashes.

Strangely, that doesn't happen when I load a new game.

Anyone happen to know what that could be?
I bet you're trying to put the save into the original game's folder, and run the original 'Game.exe'... It won't work. You need the IF "base" game for this (that is to say, the 'IFgame.exe'). Look a little bit above your post to see some links.

Reactions: f9account

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So you unlock all scenes? cause i miss scene 12 and 14 from all the game versions
Specifically 12 and 14? Or 12-14? Because the former would be...Weird. lol
You get Scene 15 with 'ifgame' v1.80. With the tinkering you can unlock 01-14 from the savefile you get with it (file14).
I don't know though what happens if you e.g. use a (tinkered or untinkered) v1.60 save with the v1.80 game executable... Maybe what you described comes from that...
Work with the v1.80 exclusively.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Yes. I use 1.8 at first, then i use save from 1.7 after all saves from 1.6
Okay, I think I got the gist of it. You didn't do any tinkering yourself. You got the v1.80 ifgame.exe, and the file14, which essentially gave you Scene 15 and ??? for 01-14. Then you got the v1.60 tinkered save (along with the global.rpgsave - may have to do with things here; not sure) in your save directory, got a file10 (which as I said, was tinkered with), which unlocked 01-11, but your v1.80 exe already knew Scene 15, so you had then 01-11 AND 15 unlocked when running it. You did the same with the v1.70 save. So "collected" 01-11 (tinkered v1.60 save scenes), 13 (untinkered v1.70 save's scene), and 15 (untinkered v1.80 save's scene).
Well, imho anyway...lol
Sounds overcomplicated, I know... Heh.

As I know where this is heading, here:

Reactions: bymkaster

bymkaster

Jun 12, 2018
Okay, I think I got the gist of it. You didn't do any tinkering yourself.
Well i tried at first like create a different .rpgsave files with a number, but when i open "normal" save with notepad++ and saw a meaningless hash numbers, yea i did what you writed. Thx for save anyway

Reactions: Zippix

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I bet you're trying to put the save into the original game's folder, and run the original 'Game.exe'... It won't work. You need the IF "base" game for this (that is to say, the 'IFgame.exe'). Look a little bit above your post to see some links.
Thanks for that info. Something still isn't working right, though. The 1.80 link above doesn't come with IFgame.exe. Just game.exe, the 45,344 KB one.

That's the

If it's not the 1.8 with the IFgame, which one is it?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Thanks for that info. Something still isn't working right, though. The 1.80 link above doesn't come with IFgame.exe. Just game.exe, the 45,344 KB one.

That's the

If it's not the 1.8 with the IFgame, which one is it?
Well, I think you are missing something: here are the (uncompressed) files from the download you can get of the v1.80 link, the one you pointed out:
and, well, that looks like an "ifgame.exe" to me... :) Okay, 'IF巫女神さまVer1.80.exe', to be veeeeeeery precise.

I honestly don't know what you might be looking at with that ~45K size... If you happen to be talking about my link, yes, sure, only ~53K in size, because its's just the tinkered save...
Anyways, just get the v1.80 from the link (it has 4 hosts to download from), and then get my tinkered save. And that's it.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Alright, thanks for all your advice.

I redownloaded everything from scratch. Finally got IF to run.

IF 1.80 does register the save10 file. When I load it, it goes back to the title screen, but the gallery seems to be unlocked. That's normal, right? It's untranslated as well, again, normal?

So now I'm a bit lost in what version is translated. When I run game.exe, it's translated, but it doesn't read any of the save games posted in this thread. Unless I missed a post that had English save games? Not gallery unlocks, actual mid-game save games.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes