Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Nothing new, just the last version of the game (v1.02) correcting some issues from the v1.00
I see. Thanks for the info.
Well, v1.00 DID have a game-breaking bug near the end of the virgin/good route, though...
Incidentally, that's the ending you'd need for the unlock all scenes in gallery (well, excluding the "secret" ones, from the Ancient Battlefield area) option, if you were aiming for that.
Just make sure you have at least the v1.01. Or, you know, get the v1.02 that spider so graciously provided.

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
Well, v1.00 DID have a game-breaking bug near the end of the virgin/good route, though...
Incidentally, that's the ending you'd need for the unlock all scenes in gallery (well, excluding the "secret" ones, from the Ancient Battlefield area) option, if you were aiming for that.
Just make sure you have at least the v1.01. Or, you know, get the v1.02 that spider so graciously provided.
Well I've unlocked the entire gallery, it's endings, and all the secrets. So I assume that there was any additions to the game besides the usual bug fixes.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Well I've unlocked the entire gallery, it's endings, and all the secrets. So I assume that there was any additions to the game besides the usual bug fixes.
Nope. v1.01 essentially fixed that game-breaking bug for the good route (so in v1.00 you could only get all the scenes for the Scene Room if you intentionally lost to all the monsters/bosses/got all the bad endings), while v1.02 was just correcting the Sex Stats screen, which was showing incorrect numbers after a while (but had absolutely no impact on the game, otherwise).

If you got all the above, then congrats, you've got'em all! No additions.

Reactions: GELOXIII

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
So i need to play this game till there without saving?
I'm not sure to understand what you mean exactly. Is your question relative and specific to my post, or to the game generally speaking ?

Honestly, I don't remember the game very well, but AFAIR it's impossible to save in the very first part of the game, indeed (if it's your question).

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
I'm not sure to understand what you mean exactly. Is your question relative and specific to my post, or to the game generally speaking ?

Honestly, I don't remember the game very well, but AFAIR it's impossible to save in the very first part of the game, indeed (if it's your question).
if u see the quote i made in my previous post, theres a spoiler there that will explain my question

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
Yo, anyone got the link for other Circle Poison games, like Valkyrie Destruction and Dress Quest? Raw Japanese or partial translation is fine

VaughnXX

May 30, 2020
Anyone have a full save?
I finished the game but there is no gallery unlock feature and it's really painfull to do 3-4 runs to unlock the full CG

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Are the updates to the game (Ver 1.51 as of now) applicable for the English version?

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes