Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
how to watch attack-raped/ raped battle scene??
If you're talking about during the game than just lose battles and the rape scenes will happen. As for the enemies' attacks, it's random. I got kissed on their first turn and there were times when they didn't use it at all. If you want to see the replays you can watch them in the title screen under the Scene Room tab.

sword because it's busted and OP.
Okay. I just beat the game a couple of days ago, but I went down the Miko Arts route. I'll give the sword a try next, I thought the kill animation when I beat the 3 Gaki at the beginning of the game was cool looking, but before I changed to magic after the battle.

Last edited:
Reactions: sergyo_ml

Ergast

May 31, 2017
What tree should I focus on first, my sword or my Miko Arts?
sword because it's busted and OP.
Both are busted if properly used, really. With the right channeling, the miko arts can attack every enemy for no cost. It needs some save scumming, but if you get Kamimusubi as your channeling, you have basically beat the game, you just need to level up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zontany
Feb 11, 2020
guys, Can I wake up on night? There's no option at bed
no, you can't, because Circle Poison went totally lazy with Divine Miko Koyori, or they had a change of staff and that staff knows nothing of the greatness that the predecessor, Slave Sword, has. (you can wake up at night in Slave Sword, but not here in Divine Miko Koyori, this one's an incomplete game as far as I can tell)

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Both are busted properly used, really. With the right channeling, the miko arts can attack every enemy for no cost. It needs some save scumming, but if you get Kamimusubi as your channeling, you have basically beat the game, you just need to level up.
I wasn't lucky enough to get Kamimusubi.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
I wasn't lucky enough to get Kamimusubi.
As I said, some save scumming may be involved. I was reseting to see what gods Koyori could channel and I got that one, so I stopped and proceeded to stomp the whole game.

If you don't want to save scum, then go sword, yes.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Well, this really was a mixed bag, for sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---
But enough ranting, onto my real question: so before defeating the final boss and getting the "happy" ending, I actually went through the Ancient Battlefield area, which ended with a gate sealing off some outside area at the end of a tunnel from the cave of the horsemen-brothers refight. So essentially, I defeated all the bosses again, and, also, most of the secret bosses in the Ancient Battlefield - didn't want to get a defeat since I was aiming for the pure ending. Wasn't able to reset the area (so to make the secret bosses reappear) because apparently, I still "haven't cleared the area". Went and defeated the final boss afterwards, got the scene unlock and revisited the Ancient BF region to get the secret scenes for completion's sake, yet... STILL can't get it reset bc "haven't cleared the area" yet... :(
Does that mean that I have to go through it again (the 1-3 bosses are already defeated though), then kill everything in the new area (which I guess will now be open) and after that can I only reset the ABF, so I could get the scenes for my already defeated secret bosses? Someone say it ain't so!! xD
Coz that will be a chore...

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2020
Well, this really was a mixed bag, for sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---
But enough ranting, onto my real question: so before defeating the final boss and getting the "happy" ending, I actually went through the Ancient Battlefield area, which ended with a gate sealing off some outside area at the end of a tunnel from the cave of the horsemen-brothers refight. So essentially, I defeated all the bosses again, and, also, most of the secret bosses in the Ancient Battlefield - didn't want to get a defeat since I was aiming for the pure ending. Wasn't able to reset the area (so to make the secret bosses reappear) because apparently, I still "haven't cleared the area". Went and defeated the final boss afterwards, got the scene unlock and revisited the Ancient BF region to get the secret scenes for completion's sake, yet... STILL can't get it reset bc "haven't cleared the area" yet... :(
Does that mean that I have to go through it again (the 1-3 bosses are already defeated though), then kill everything in the new area (which I guess will now be open) and after that can I only reset the ABF, so I could get the scenes for my already defeated secret bosses? Someone say it ain't so!! xD
Coz that will be a chore...
I've highlighted this around February (and I'm also on Steam), but this game is INCOMPLETE.
Circle Poison (the developers of this game) must have just release this thinking no one would notice.
But the H-scenes are incomplete (you know there are H-scenes that doesn't have back-images so you're looking at Koyori in 8bit animation rather than a gorgeous H-scene), the corrupt system is null and void (I've put it past 50 and still Koyori can't be corrupted), and this Ancient Battlefield, do you really think it's just a huge chunk of land to run around?
With a game that lasts 3-4 hours? And this is a game that is supposed to fill the shoes of Slave Sword.

My theory is, Circle Poison just released this game thinking that because they drew Koyori to be cute, then fans would just blindly appreciate this game like zombies on a flesh meat. But (previous) fans like me, I went for the CONTENT and SUBSTANCE, not the drawing.

Here is my steam article of sorts:

So, yeah, to answer your question, you've wasted your time. :)
You can thank Circle Poison's incompetence, total failure.

Last edited:

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
I have found this page regarding a patch in their webpage but im not able to access it, pls let me know if this works.

PeterxNgaKhe

Apr 10, 2020
u need to try and grind enough skill points to get upgrade your status, try to get enough to upgrade till the last node in sword skill
You can from start on upgrade the Miko-Arts and beat the Bull with Rockace and the Horse with Tornado. You need enough caloriecharge and energy-drinks

Feb 11, 2020
I have found this page regarding a patch in their webpage but im not able to access it, pls let me know if this works.
Yes that works, for STEAM only. You have to purchase the Steam version of the game, and install that patch along.
The V3 is just to rectify the stats so it won't reset back to 0 when you went past 9.
Although I theorized back in February that "this might be the reason why we cannot corrupt Koyori", these dumb people at Circle Poison NEVER intended her to be corrupted. So it doesn't matter if your stats goes to 100, Koyori STILL CANNOT walk naked, and be perverted/corrupted like Luna Ashley in Slave Sword, is because Circle Poison NEVER programmed Koyori's corruption.

Koyori is incorruptible thanks to Circle Poison's vanillaf@g crap.

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
Yes that works, for STEAM only. You have to purchase the Steam version of the game, and install that patch along.
The V3 is just to rectify the stats so it won't reset back to 0 when you went past 9.
Although I theorized back in February that "this might be the reason why we cannot corrupt Koyori", these dumb people at Circle Poison NEVER intended her to be corrupted. So it doesn't matter if your stats goes to 100, Koyori STILL CANNOT walk naked, and be perverted/corrupted like Luna Ashley in Slave Sword, is because Circle Poison NEVER programmed Koyori's corruption.

Koyori is incorruptible thanks to Circle Poison's vanillaf@g crap.
right got it

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
There's something about update on autor's ci-en. Can anyone explain what is this about?
This is just those with support membership in their Ci-en page. It is an RPG Maker game, but it mostly revolve in a VN style of gameplay.

This is called "Divine Miko Koyori IF". It is a side story after the events of the game. I can't fully understand the plot of this, but basically each update will add a new event.

Now the amount of support you give will give you a specific reward. For 300 yen, it will give you the illustrations and the story in a light novel style. And for 500 yen, you will get the game with all of the illustrations and dialogues in it's full voice over glory.

Feb 11, 2020
This is just those with support membership in their Ci-en page. It is an RPG Maker game, but it mostly revolve in a VN style of gameplay.

This is called "Divine Miko Koyori IF". It is a side story after the events of the game. I can't fully understand the plot of this, but basically each update will add a new event.

Now the amount of support you give will give you a specific reward. For 300 yen, it will give you the illustrations and the story in a light novel style. And for 500 yen, you will get the game with all of the illustrations and dialogues in it's full voice over glory.
I don't even wanna play anything from Circle Poison from now on. Can't lift my boner even with attaching jet engines in them.
This was supposed to be the PROPER way to do the game: they ask Japanese guys/fans to review their game beforehand, which is what every BETA GAME should be.
Then they take what those guys said, apply the necessary or positive stuffs before releasing, and that Divine Miko Koyori should have been a whole lot better than Slave Sword 1 and 2 combined.

Like what Deathwings said: "I suspect it was more a case of sheer laziness and coasting on the success of their previous games.", I fully agree with this, and this is what I said on Steam also; they juz rode the success of Slave Sword, and lazed the whole game.
Now they're putting this "IF" crap as a beta, after the release of the first. This may just be the "Divine Miko Koyori 2" in the works, but I don't care a crap on it now. I spent a total of 40quid buying, and re-buying their crap from Fakku, Steam, and JastUSA because I was first convinced the Fakku version was buggy; after a whole month of February, I discovered everything needs be: and that is, there was never any bugs, these people at Circle Poison were just lazy, and made a crap substandard game, even the 1st Slave Sword had better mechanics, and corruption level/gameplay.

bob95bob

Jun 14, 2019

Are there any chances someone will upload it somewhere?

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
I don't even wanna play anything from Circle Poison from now on. Can't lift my boner even with attaching jet engines in them.
This was supposed to be the PROPER way to do the game: they ask Japanese guys/fans to review their game beforehand, which is what every BETA GAME should be.
Then they take what those guys said, apply the necessary or positive stuffs before releasing, and that Divine Miko Koyori should have been a whole lot better than Slave Sword 1 and 2 combined.

Like what Deathwings said: "I suspect it was more a case of sheer laziness and coasting on the success of their previous games.", I fully agree with this, and this is what I said on Steam also; they juz rode the success of Slave Sword, and lazed the whole game.
Now they're putting this "IF" crap as a beta, after the release of the first. This may just be the "Divine Miko Koyori 2" in the works, but I don't care a crap on it now. I spent a total of 40quid buying, and re-buying their crap from Fakku, Steam, and JastUSA because I was first convinced the Fakku version was buggy; after a whole month of February, I discovered everything needs be: and that is, there was never any bugs, these people at Circle Poison were just lazy, and made a crap substandard game, even the 1st Slave Sword had better mechanics, and corruption level/gameplay.
I can feel your rage, man. Yes, they should've made a second Divine Miko Koyori instead of some kind of VN side story. Yes, they shouldn't be lazy and just made the game a lot better than that of its previous games. And yes, they should have put more time and effort into this.

I on the other hand will still follow their inner working in hopes that there will be an actual sequel to this game rather than some supporters only content. It's not fair for the ones who enjoyed the original title. And again, I will still look forward to what this circle has to offer. Until then, let's just vent our frustration somewhere else.

By the way, I don't like corruptions. They give me uneasy feelings especially for someone like Koyori.

Reactions: slaveofmysword
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes