solowing20

Jun 7, 2020
For those who have difficulty saving, it's probably because you installed it in program files. If you do that, the game can't save unless you run it with admin permissions.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
How many endings are there? I only got #1 where she becomes a cumdump.

Is there any guide or wakthrough available? Also i never managed to find the Yuki Onna, where is she? Looks like some Ice area but i didnt find that place.

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
what I wanna know is if anybody can upload 1.51, period. I just wanna see the new IF scenes :C
So I went and bit the bullet out of curiosity for the recent version 1.6 for Koyori IF, but the way ci-en is set up is that the 500 yen purchase is only for the corresponding month. In my case, the one I downloaded only had the v1.6 scenes and not any of the prior scenes (honestly, my mistake for misunderstanding ci-en's plan system in the first place).

I'm not entirely sure how the unlocking works, but given that there's people here much more familiar with rpgmaker tinkering, they might be able to work some magic. If there's any insight, the ci-en instructions says that you just need to include the older data files from previous versions and the new file10.save will unlock the previous scenes.

I'm still kinda new to this forum so do I report the thread with a link or just improvise a text link for y'all to put together?

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
This forum only uploads english translated games. I don't think the updates are translated.
What?!?!? How-... for real ?!
No..., this can't be!

But... then again... the ci-en updates posts state that they are released in japanese, englush, and chinese, no?

Sintheta come again?
What did your buy earn you? A file?
When you say "previous" it gives me the impression it's refering to just the plain old content and/or the need of the base game for the update to be playable.

Another thing...
Share share share share

Is the new content with her casual costume and cutesy outfit with the skirt at the preview post?

Last edited:

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
What did your buy earn you? A file?
So Ci-en's plan system is a bit different compared to Patreon's monthly subscription system. Where Patreon you pay X amount to gain access to the respective tier of content, Ci-en's plans are exclusive to that month only (something I learned after the fact but honestly that's just me misreading their plan system in the first place). So technically, my buy got me all the scenes in IF from version 1.0-1.6, but the save file included (or data files, I don't know RPG maker stuff) only has access for the new scene released in version 1.6 since 1.6 was released this month. So technically if I want to view all the other scenes so far, I'd need to pay 500 yen for each of the corresponding previous months the other versions has been released in to get the data files, and follow the instructions from their post to "import" the data.

Is the new content with her casual costume and cutesy outfit with the skirt at the preview post?
Yeah. Featuring tentacles too.

the ci-en updates posts state that they are released in japanese, englush, and chinese, no?
Unfortunately, the IF scenarios are not translated at all, so it's all in Japanese. I don't think they'll be translating the IF scenarios at all tbh.

Edit: Forgot to link: http://www.mediafire(dot)com/file/hsh3cxlwb130tq6/Divine+Miko+Koyori+IF+1.6.zip/file
^^replace the (dot) with .
Note there's only one available scene, and I think it's standalone from the base game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cabbagelord

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
So Ci-en's plan system is a bit different compared to Patreon's monthly subscription system. Where Patreon you pay X amount to gain access to the respective tier of content, Ci-en's plans are exclusive to that month only (something I learned after the fact but honestly that's just me misreading their plan system in the first place). So technically, my buy got me all the scenes in IF from version 1.0-1.6, but the save file included (or data files, I don't know RPG maker stuff) only has access for the new scene released in version 1.6 since 1.6 was released this month. So technically if I want to view all the other scenes so far, I'd need to pay 500 yen for each of the corresponding previous months the other versions has been released in to get the data files, and follow the instructions from their post to "import" the data.

Yeah. Featuring tentacles too.

Unfortunately, the IF scenarios are not translated at all, so it's all in Japanese. I don't think they'll be translating the IF scenarios at all tbh.

Edit: Forgot to link: http://www.mediafire(dot)com/file/hsh3cxlwb130tq6/Divine+Miko+Koyori+IF+1.6.zip/file
^^replace the (dot) with .
Note there's only one available scene, and I think it's standalone from the base game.
Oh that's kinda interesting. Thank you for the upload!
So from versions 1.0-1.6 you only get one new H-scene?

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
I think so. It's a bit weird since versions 1.0-1.4 or 1.5 had part 1 and part 2 so idk what's the deal with that.

comstlen6

Dec 22, 2018
Most scenes in the IF version had been translated into English. In the starting menu, click on the last choice to open the options menu. Near the bottom, you can set the language as either Japanese, English, or Chinese.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Most scenes in the IF version had been translated into English. In the starting menu, click on the last choice to open the options menu. Near the bottom, you can set the language as either Japanese, English, or Chinese.
Oh damn nice find! Are the extra scenes attainable by playing through the game? Or are they just tacked on in the CG Gallery but not actually part of the playthrough? If they're part of the playthrough, do you know if those portions of the game have been translated to English?

In fact, is the v1.6 game file even the game? When running that file, I can't do anything except see the one new scene.

Last edited:

comstlen6

Dec 22, 2018
I found version 1.40 from googling. Not my link but seems to work.

Edit: Ignore this and see next post if you only want the scenes/CGs

Last edited:

comstlen6

Dec 22, 2018
Oh damn nice find! Are the extra scenes attainable by playing through the game? Or are they just tacked on in the CG Gallery but not actually part of the playthrough? If they're part of the playthrough, do you know if those portions of the game have been translated to English?

In fact, is the v1.6 game file even the game? When running that file, I can't do anything except see the one new scene.
Oir was right! The package does contain all the scenes. I managed to unlock the gallery (third choice in the starting menu) for those scenes by editing the save file. Not sure if this works on your computers but replace your .rpgsave file in the save folder with the attached one.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes