Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Alright, thanks for all your advice.

I redownloaded everything from scratch. Finally got IF to run.

IF 1.80 does register the save10 file. When I load it, it goes back to the title screen, but the gallery seems to be unlocked. That's normal, right? It's untranslated as well, again, normal?

So now I'm a bit lost in what version is translated. When I run game.exe, it's translated, but it doesn't read any of the save games posted in this thread. Unless I missed a post that had English save games? Not gallery unlocks, actual mid-game save games.
Okay, one final push...
So just use the v1.80, and the v1.80 save I shared. Nothing else. You will have 01-15 unlocked. Basically what you get is a scene and CG gallery.
There is NO actual game; just the scenes. I actually don't think you even have to load anything. Again, just get the v1.80 save.

You can switch the language in the options menu (guess I could/should have uploaded config.rpgsave in the archive as well - would have switched it to English) - the bottom main menu option. Then scroll down until you see *(Language)...
That said, seems Scenes 3-5 don't have a TL for some reason, but the others supposedly do.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Alright, it finally worked. Thanks a lot for all your information and assistance, I owe you one. Things are all unlocked.

The only thing, now, I'm trying to find, is an actual save game IN the game itself. Would you happen to have one that's 1/2 through the game?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
The only thing, now, I'm trying to find, is an actual save game IN the game itself. Would you happen to have one that's 1/2 through the game?
Nah, sorry, only have all cleared saves; actually made me kinda mad that for the ("actual") full gallery, virgin run was not enough (which I aimed for and got; and unlocked everyth...oh wait), and you needed to get the secret scenes manually, by losing to those, sometimes quite hidden, special monsters... Darn.

So yeah, only post-virgin-clear saves here. But maybe someone has what you're looking for.
Though you could just bite the bullet and play. Not THAT long. Grindy; maybe. But not really, if you know how to go about things.
Read through the thread btw, for pointers - I think there was a walkthrough or something laying around somewhere too...

Reactions: f9account
Jul 22, 2017
I downloaded the 1.0.0 version but I'm seeing people talk about 1.8 version or lower and I also saw 2.0.0 version coming on the ci-en of the creator. What is the new content and why wasn't the first post updated yet?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I downloaded the 1.0.0 version but I'm seeing people talk about 1.8 version or lower and I also saw 2.0.0 version coming on the ci-en of the creator. What is the new content and why wasn't the first post updated yet?
No, you saw people talk about the v1.60-1.80-1.81 of the "IF" game, which is technically a (slowly) growing ci-en exclusive collection of scenes where the cute shrine maiden of this game...erm...gets wrecked sees some more action. And *yes*, it has made it to v2.00 now, according to a ci-en post of the developer on 2021-04-02...

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
Technically yes, but as commented above, it's more like a separate spin-off featuring the same character.

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
A little confused here, so does this game has dlc? or update? and what's the newest version available for now? will the save file work with the newest version?

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
For the sake of clarity, you can treat Divine Miko Koyori, and Divine Miko Koyori IF as two separate games that features the same character.

Divine Miko Koyori (This thread) is the base game and is pretty much complete.

Divine Miko Koyori IF (the "dlc") is a separate game from Poison's Ci-en that just features some additional h-scenes SEPARATE from Divine Miko Koyori. It is updated somewhat regularly if you're subscribed to their Ci-en page. The latest version for IF is 2.0 as of this post I believe.

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
For the sake of clarity, you can treat Divine Miko Koyori, and Divine Miko Koyori IF as two separate games that features the same character.

Divine Miko Koyori (This thread) is the base game and is pretty much complete.

Divine Miko Koyori IF (the "dlc") is a separate game from Poison's Ci-en that just features some additional h-scenes SEPARATE from Divine Miko Koyori. It is updated somewhat regularly if you're subscribed to their Ci-en page. The latest version for IF is 2.0 as of this post I believe.
Understood! thank you!!

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes