hannes93

May 1, 2021
Has anyone tried playing Koyori IF using joiplay? Normal Koyori works fine but not IF for some reason... Game type not supported.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Okay wait, so do I need 3 or more different copies of the game, one for the base game, one for 1.81, and one for 2.02? Or can I just put the exes in one folder and hope someone uploads a single save file that unlocks everything for all of them?

comstlen6

Dec 22, 2018
There are currently three SEPARATE games: base, IF 1.81, and IF 2.06 (still ongoing). Each require a different save. Only the base game (in the opening post) is actually playable. The IF versions are currently scenarios presented like a VN (might add gameplay in the future but unlikely). For the IF versions, their saves will unlock their respective galleries.

IF 2.06

This link provides both IF games and the necessary saves for their galleries. You can change language to English in the option menu (last choice in the opening screen).

Last edited:

stupidstuff15

Sep 1, 2019
newest additions to IF just came out, and I'm digging the return of the skinny-limbed fat ghouls.

jabonenpolvo

Nov 30, 2021
YES. You can corrupt Luna Ashley in Slave Sword. That's what makes this game a resounding success, that's what made me fall in love to this game, that's what led me to (for the first time ever) call Luna as my "waifu", because I can corrupt her (and I never do "waifus" in decent/regular anime).

decrease her lewd points/corruption points to 33 and you can see Luna's changes, and -33 you can see she's become deprived and very pervy. :) (by 30 points she can walk naked during the night, and you can feed her to different H situations).

In Divine Miko Koyori, you cannot do any of that, and that's saying that Koyori is the latest release of Circle Poison (Kagura Games is just the translator, Circle Poison are the game developers).

This is like saying Circle Poison is like Apple, and they made the iPhone X (Slave Sword 1), and the iPhone XS (Slave Sword 2), but with Divine Miko Koyori they seemed to have made an iPhone 5 instead. Totally disappointing, and I'm not going to bother with this crap no more.
Hey bro, i really liked slave of my sword and the corrruption game system, do you know any other H-RPG as good as slave of my sword?

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
Hey bro, i really liked slave of my sword and the corrruption game system, do you know any other H-RPG as good as slave of my sword?
have you tried OneOne1 games like Dark elf ,Killing time and the heiress you also have third crisis ( which is still in devellopement )

Shikay4

Jan 30, 2021

All If's 1.1 - 2.09 eng

This is not a full game like an RPG, but only erotic events using the recollection mode!

You have to change the language before u start the recollection!

Notice!!

Since the file size has increased, as well as the number of possible save files,
we will be moving to new main game data as of Version 2.00.
Ver. 2.00 will allow you to view this public scenario and subsequent ones.
However, in Version 2.00, scenarios before Version 1.81 cannot be saved or viewed.
If you want to view the scenarios before Version 2.00,
please use the main game data of Version 1.81 or earlier.

Reactions: Sh666155 and Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017

All If's 1.1 - 2.09 eng

This is not a full game like an RPG, but only erotic events using the recollection mode!

Notice!!

Since the file size has increased, as well as the number of possible save files,
However, in Version 2.00, scenarios before Version 1.81 cannot be saved or viewed.
...so, does this have v2.07? I mean I can see the v1.00-1.81+2.00-2.06, but other than that, only 2.08 and 2.09. Not trying to nitpick. lol
Or perhaps v2.09 has all from 2.00-2.09? :unsure: I guess I'll check it and report back.

EDIT: yup, only 2.09 scene for the v2.09 download, sadly.
EDIT2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

comstlen6

Dec 22, 2018
...so, does this have v2.07? I mean I can see the v1.00-1.81+2.00-2.06, but other than that, only 2.08 and 2.09. Not trying to nitpick. lol
Or perhaps v2.09 has all from 2.00-2.09? :unsure: I guess I'll check it and report back.

EDIT: yup, only 2.09 scene for the v2.09 download, sadly.
EDIT2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gallery 2.09 IF

Reactions: axle and Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Gallery 2.09 IF
LOL! Two minutes after my EDIT2. xD
Anyhow, the first 1-16 scene switches were ticked unnecessarily, since those are for the first IF scenarios (v1.00-1.81). Though I don't think they will cause issues.

stupidstuff15

Sep 1, 2019
I was looking at the JSON files and it's actually fairly easy to completely edit the scenes, from the bgm or sound that plays(or not) to the portraits, text boxes, you name it. I messed around with the Gaki gangbang scene in IF 2.08 to add more cumshot moments and changed dialogue to make the situation a bit more dark and "bad end"-ish.

Reactions: f9account

stupidstuff15

Sep 1, 2019
Here's the .JSON file just for kicks, for anyone who prefers really cringe, harsh dialogue.
As said earlier, I only messed with the Gaki/Preta gangbang scene, nothing else. Compare it with the original scenario if ya want.
NOTE: This was done on IF ver2.08. If you try putting this in 2.09 it'll probably brick the whole thing. I'll change that later.

Last edited:

Sh666155

May 7, 2020
Ok, im still confused af
So this IF version is not playable rpgm game? So obviously u can't play it with joiplay right
The dev just add additional CG as some sort of epilogue?
Please enlighten me, senpai-tachi

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Anyone have link for IF that's at least support "download resume"? I don't mind the 100 kBps limit but the download failing at 82% really suck.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Ok, im still confused af
...a litle bit your fault, ainnit? ehem.
So this IF version is not playable rpgm game?
Yup. As in, not in the traditional running around doing shit and GoR'ed when losing.
So obviously u can't play it with joiplay right
Well, if joiplay can run RPGM MV games, and doesn't brick itself during the scenes you get in-game, then no, it CAN, because it's the same game engine. RPG mutafuka Maker M on da V. RPG MV.
The dev just add additional CG as some sort of epilogue?
I would say no, these are just scenes that the dev came up with and shared, regarding our beloved shrine maiden, Koyori - getting into all kinds of...badendish situations. No real connection with the "game", other than Koyori. Thought experiments, if you will. Random(ish) scenes, viewable, just like they would be/are from the "Scene Room" menu of the "game". And that's it.

Rogetherouge6040

Oct 6, 2020

All If's 1.1 - 2.09 eng

Notice!!

Is it possible to compile all the versions into one game?

Ace_Kuper

Jan 20, 2018
Apparently there is a video version of all the IF's, but it requires a Premium RApidGator to test if it's even real. It's this from the DL-Site . So maybe someone does have Premium and can test it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Furuhashi
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes