kulon1

Jan 9, 2021
i just played it for few minutes and ho boy the map is confusing, idk if it just me being dumb or the map is a bit complex

Aorma

Jun 28, 2017
How many scence ver1.81 have? .I only see 1. Anyone have full save for this 1.81 . Edit: i got it, use maldivel allow see all scence

Last edited:

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Wait a minute, because I'm already lost.
Each of these parts of IFMIKO 1.81/2.10/2.17 starts completely different and so I have to have all of them? Or will just version 2.17 somehow also include the rest?

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Wait a minute, because I'm already lost.
Each of these parts of IFMIKO 1.81/2.10/2.17 starts completely different and so I have to have all of them? Or will just version 2.17 somehow also include the rest?
There are 3 games
1. The main game
2. (IF) Ver 1.81
3. (another IF) Latest version is v2.17

keep the first two, and stay updated on the third one. You can delete 2.10 because the scenes are available in 2.17

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
How does one unlock all the scenes, then? When I click on the story mode, it only shows the last scene and all the previous are marked as 'Secret'
"IF" series doesn't have story mode, only galleries and scenes. You don't need to do the story because ぽいずん ( the developer) already gave the save file. You should already unlocked the whole scenes

Note from ぽいずん about IF series :
It's not a full-fledged game like an RPG, but it's a bonus

BobbyBeingBad

Aug 4, 2018
"IF" series doesn't have story mode, only galleries and scenes. You don't need to do the story because ぽいずん ( the developer) already gave the save file. You should already unlocked the whole scenes

Note from ぽいずん about IF series :
It's not a full-fledged game like an RPG, but it's a bonus
Interesting. When I downloaded v2.17, it didn't have any scenes available other than Scene 18. The rest are marked as Secret and I do not see any save files in the folder.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Whats with the different versions in OP? Which one includes the append contents?
Also meant to ask if all the additional content has also been translated from Kagura. I don't really like their game design, but the awesome art and scene really make up for it.

water22

Aug 13, 2019
Interesting. When I downloaded v2.17, it didn't have any scenes available other than Scene 18. The rest are marked as Secret and I do not see any save files in the folder.
IF v2.17 does have a save folder. It's inside of the www folder where the game.exe is. Put
save for 2.16
inside of that save folder and you'll have the rest of the scenes.

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
v2.18

Can anyone reupload somewhere? i can't do the captcha in mexa sh

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes